Balderstone stretch of the River Ribble.

Guest tigger

I was going to fish a stretch of the river Eden tomorrow but after speaking to the keeper the river's up a bit high so weather permitting we'll go next week instead.

The River Ribble is only 20 mins away so we were thinking of having a stab there instead. Does anyone know if it's still day tickets at Balderstone. I know there's a public stretch at the tickled trout and Ribchester but we fancied Balderstone.

No day tickets. Balderstone now run by Clitheroe Angling Association Ltd.

Yeah your right Dave, we had a mooch over today and had a look at a few stretches on day tickets. We looked at the tickled trout , behind the Bonsi tree place, ribchester and another stretch upstream from Ribchester which looked like a crackin stretch but after messin about and with it pissin down we couldn't be arsed tacklin up. All in all a pretty poor day.

Hopefully next week the weather will be better and we'll get a day on the Eden.