Any from maggotdrowners on here ?

Enter Sandman

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At a guess there are probably at least 100 of us although many are like me and rarely post on MD.

I have about 1300 posts there since I joined in 2002 but only 2 or 3 are from the past year or so.

Some post mainly on MD and only wander in to AN when they are bored or have some specific need.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Ive just joined, any others who are members on maggotdrowners on here ??

i used to be a member but this forum is much better at helping people out and not as clicky.

if your face don't fit on the MD forum then you ain't coming in is the attitude i drew from the forum, there are some nice people on there but it comes across to me like they have there little gang and they are happy with that so i dumped that childish attitude for this more adult and experienced type of forum.

there a bunch of swankers

swank (colloq)

verb

intr

swanked, swanking

1. To boast or show off.

noun

1. Flashiness, ostentation, etc; boastfulness.

Thesaurus: ostentation, display, boastfulness, conceit, show, swagger, vainglory, spectacle, array; Antonym: modesty, restraint.

adj

(especially US)

swanker, swankest

1. Swanky.

Example: Wow! What a swank car!

:yucky::yucky::yucky::yucky:

Edited by kempo

anyone got any of of these punches please
Broadband problems, click here
my m8 is a pike angler and one of the nicest people you could ever meet.IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image