SADDAM EXECUTED

deanbmw

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about the footage taken on the very day he took power when he asked his politcal opponents to identify themselves in the room and who were then taken outside and executed. End of argument.
Have you seen the footage?

Number me with Rage it,s a shame Number me in Haste its a shame

I just had a thought about Saddam ..................ok .....so he was a leader of a country who had the responsability for the actions of others at his command and orders ..................so why the f@@k dont they hang Blair and Bush as well ...................

I`ll tell you why ........cos Blair and Bush did`nt kill a whole village of inocent people ...just to prove a point ..................

Saddam was a murdering son of a bitch who deseved to die.........................it`s just a pitty that when he was found in that hiding hole ................that the marine that found him did`nt just drop a granade down the hole...........would have saved a hole load of time and money.

Brian

(avatar is a 171lb common skate )

caught onboard "Catchalot" with Davy Holt

Have you seen the footage?

Yes, and I'd be very suprised if you hadn't too at some point since it was taken in 1979 (I believe). It's regularly shown on mainstream TV.

Paul

it looks like the real one was on theyr (albeit hidden under hoods) but the poster removed it.

strange if it was the real vid they used hoods as it could be any old scalliwag ,with the identity hidden i bet mr saddam is now a resident of finsbury park and renamed ali baba and supported by us!!

after all britain is the "in" place for mass murderers and has been for decades.

OK no hood but the tape ran out "seconds" before he stepped on the trapdoor !!! VEEERY convenient ,not only no tape footage but a nice black bit of cloth wrapped around his kneck to stop that unfeasibly large noose to make a nasty rash!!!

oh well no problem faking the odd photo of his dangling so ali baba of finsbury it is then.

now civil war ,the south and the north getting rid of the sunni's (lots more housing in finsbury needed ) then iraq will be split into two ,iran will join with the south and turkey will declare war on the new curdish state in the north ,glad the middle east problems been solved then!

hopefully the housing shortage will be lessend by those tens of thousands of curds and shiites that flocked here under the pretence of "fear" of saddam will go home and make room for the tens of thousands of sunni's flocking here under the pretence of fear curds and shiites!!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Guest Brumagem Phil

Its all double standards.

How about comparing the way our PM has hunted Saddam to the way Maggie grovelled, bowed and scraped to Pinochet?

Its all double standards.

How about comparing the way our PM has hunted Saddam to the way Maggie grovelled, bowed and scraped to Pinochet?

She didn't give in to scargill or galtiarie, bless her

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

OK, So saddam, was a mass murderer and was not a nice person by OUR standards!

BUT he kept his country together - what has the invasion by the American and British armies done? I know that it is very eay to say "they brought DEMOCRACY!" but is that going to work in Iraq? We have DAILY reports of car bombs, gunfights etc. The onlly thing the haven't done is actually declare civil war.

Fact: There have been more Iraqis killed since the invasion "liberated" Iraq, than the whole time Saddam was in power! If Saddam was the "monster" we are being brainwashed he was, why are the Iraqis opposing the British and American troops? Bush and Blair lied - sorry "were misinformed" about Saddam, what's to stop them hiding the truth now?

Something is just NOT RIGHT!!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription