SADDAM EXECUTED

deanbmw

For once KB is actually RIGHT. He did hold his country together, and whats more he helped keep stability in the region due to his strength. Yes that cost lives, lots of them in a brutal way, but its funny how you guys wish to condemn hm for doing that but are willing to excuse the half a millions WE have killed just because he didnt cowtow to OUR wishes, either indirectly due to sanctions ir directly in this war.

As I said before, its all double standards all ways around.

By the way Ken, we didnt stop supporting saddam when we 'realised our mistake'........thats just wishful utopian thinking on your part! Bottom line is if he had not walked into Kuwait, he'd still be in power today AND more than likely he'd still be our buddy if he was still giving Iran grief! Would Blair and Bush be screaming and hand wringing about his human rights abuses today? Don't make me laugh!

Pass the sick bag.

The only one doing the wishful thinking I'm afraid is you, take a little time to sit down and read the history of the region for an hour or two and then see if you still think your outragous statement holds water. Blair was not even in power at the time of the first war and please accept that support for Saddam ran out a decaded before that war.

I knew this thread would be on the go before I dropped in and I also knew it would be full of the same drivall

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you go, do you want some more double standards?

In a statement written in advance, Mr. Bush said Mr. Hussein “was executed after receiving a fair trial — the kind of justice he denied the victims of his brutal regime.”

LOL, so says the bloke who created Guantanamo bay and keeps people in a legal black hole deliberately dnying them either a fair trial or justice.

Now what did I do with that puke bag?

Double standards did i hear. How would you like to put up the guantanamo detainees, offer them bed and breakfast or would you like to have them live in your street i wonder. Best place for them is where they are. ps Maggie sent in the sas during the iranian siege and was responsible for the massive rebates that we enjoy at present from the eu as she was the only one to stand up to them. want to hear more? where are your standards, your not a nimby by any chance? Saddam even had his grandchildren killed.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

For reasons best known to him, Saddam acted in such as way as to leave us believing the very real possibility that he still possessed chemical, biological, and possibly nuclear weapons. He decided not to give us evidence of their destruction or to allow inspection teams full access to verify for themselves.

That was a very dangerous game to play — and one that he lost.

bull ,saddam sent 2 detailed copies of proof of his military hardware ,one copy was seized and censored bits let out by the yanks ,the other went to somewhere else .

the only person to reveal the truth about saddams military hardware was saddam ,the west dreamt up the african uranium connection ,the moving uranium processing vehicles (nice photoshop effort by the west mind you) ,the underground missile silo's ,the huge stocks of arnaments (all rotting munitions from the iran war) and the 1/4 of an hour from doomsday etc etc etc .i can still see the smug military types with their pointers and maps showing all those nuke processing plants now despite not a shred of evidence bar whats told to them by exiled iraquis with something to gain,play it all back and arrest the liers for war mongering and genocide.

the proof that saddam sent although not to the wests liking detailed everything he had (now seen to be true) and that he had bugger all especially involving nuclear arms ,our head of weopons inspection knew that,said that and died for saying it .

the reason for war wasent believed by the un so we went for a completely unlawfull regime change ,strange all that proof of nuclear strikes disapeared and another reason dreampt up as an excuse to kill lots of people.oil is involved there is no other reason

afghanistan is the same ,kick out the leaders who stopped our kids getting drugs because they blew up a couple of statues ,then hand power to mass murdering warlords who just love poppies and having wars with the next door warlord,set up a puppet government (the heads has had two assasination attempts and is afraid to look outside his house) and wonder why we keep getting shot at.oil is involved the head is an oil man so is his second in command and oil and huge gas stocks exist in that country too ,see the link ,not terrorists ,not nuclear arms but black gold that runs the west and who want it enough to fight for it for any excuse.

the reason saddam buggered about with the weapons inspectors is the same reason anyone would if despite everything they said was reported by the west as a lie .if someone called me a lyier i certainly would make life as hard as possible for those saying it!!

if i were iran i would get nukes now otherwise youl have trouble ,once you have nukes you can relax knowing full well that bullies wont bother you

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Oh girls girls girls , why all the handbags??

It's getting a pain in the neck (whoops)

I guess it's a HUNG jury then?

I heard a rumour he was HUNG well....ooooo errrrrr

An evil man who hopefully will NEVER rest in peace!!!!!

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

the virgins are lining up now ,but with the evidence seen so far will have to wait a few more years .i cannot see how anyone never mind even an iraqi can run out of film before whats seen as a world wide exclusive gets to the punch line ,it beggars belief and throws doupt on everything ,runs out of film indeed :rolleyes:

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I can assure those doubters that Saddam did have bunkers where weapons of mass destruction could easily have been hidden or manufactured, how do I know? Because I helped build the bloody things.

As Newt stated quite clearly, Saddam played a very dangerous game, none of his so called arms reports had one bit of truth between the sheets, they did not contain the 113 Russian missiles that everyone knew he still had hidden.

The only disappointing thing about this whole episode is the fact that he was not shot whilst trying to escape in the first place.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Guest Brumagem Phil
Double standards did i hear. How would you like to put up the guantanamo detainees, offer them bed and breakfast or would you like to have them live in your street i wonder. Best place for them is where they are.

You don't believe in innocent until proven guilty then? You don't believe that every man has the right to a fair trial and justice (as Mr Bush claimed)?

Perhaps you'd be at home living in Saddams Iraq, but I wouldn't. Mr Bush is doing right now exactly what he accuses Saddam of. Those are double standards whether you choose to accept them or not.

Nobody is trying to say Saddam was a nice guy because clearly he wasnt, but Bush and Blair have plenty of blood on their hands too.

I think its only right and proper that Saddam was hanged, the only travesty is that Bush and Blair were not swinging one either side of him.

Does ANYONE actually think these two clowns have made yours and my world safer, or am I the only one who thinks their actions only serve to create more and more radical terrorists?

I can assure those doubters that Saddam did have bunkers where weapons of mass destruction could easily have been hidden or manufactured, how do I know? Because I helped build the bloody things.

could!!!!!! yes could but didnt ,do i rush next door and kill my neighbour because she "could" kill me :rolleyes:

As Newt stated quite clearly, Saddam played a very dangerous game, none of his so called arms reports had one bit of truth between the sheets, they did not contain the 113 Russian missiles that everyone knew he still had hidden.

errr his reports were 100 % true and thats proved by those on the ground looking for the slightest untrue thing to justify the invasion ,had one shred of evidence proved saddams list untrue it would have been on every telly station on earth , the very reason even today all this noncense about wmd is being shredded to hide the lies said against saddam , who is this "everyone" ,where are these missiles (weve had 4 years to find them) i think propaganda is getting to you ,with the huge rewards awaiting those who turn up wmd i'm sure someone would have by now ,after all someone exposed saddams hiding place which was a FAR more dangerous act than pointing out a lump in the desert.

propaganda is a very powerfull thing when we want to believe it ,this type thread was deleted in the past when the propaganda was on every news program ,now in the cold light of day not many still believe it and the thread carries on .no death threats yet but then its not been deleted yet .

i still say on this thread there was no wmd ,no hidden nuclear threat no threat from saddam on the west at all ,i said this before and was set apon by those drawn in to the propaganda and lies spoken by our governments.strangely now the hoards calling for my blood are now realising they too had been caught up in the "lets thrash saddam" spiel that they believed.

the threat of nuke attack is far more realistic now the curds are "free" they have friends in the old country only too willing to supply them and once turkey comes over the border they wont give a toss how many die on any sideand wont think twice about using them.

Edited by chesters1

You don't believe in innocent until proven guilty then? You don't believe that every man has the right to a fair trial and justice (as Mr Bush claimed)?

Perhaps you'd be at home living in Saddams Iraq, but I wouldn't. Mr Bush is doing right now exactly what he accuses Saddam of. Those are double standards whether you choose to accept them or not.

Nobody is trying to say Saddam was a nice guy because clearly he wasnt, but Bush and Blair have plenty of blood on their hands too.

I think its only right and proper that Saddam was hanged, the only travesty is that Bush and Blair were not swinging one either side of him.

Does ANYONE actually think these two clowns have made yours and my world safer, or am I the only one who thinks their actions only serve to create more and more radical terrorists?

Terrorists have been around for quite a while now, but the radical side of it has solely been implemented by the sensationalism that is the media

These people are thick and easily brainwashed

"NASTY" I HEAR YOU SAY??

Would YOU strap a bomb to yourself and press the button??

These people (terrorists) are not ready for western civilization and probably never will be, they are all SHEEP looking to the SHEPHERD who happens to be a BUTCHER

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

Guest Brumagem Phil

The point is Mr M, how do you KNOW who is or isnt a terrorist in guantanamo unless you allow them access to due process? Is'nt it every mans right to a fair trial according to the democracy we try and export around the world?

You'd do well to check the recent follow ups on those who have been released from guantanamo. All bar a handful have been released without charge and its now widely accepted that many found their way there on the basis of feuds back home. At the end of the day if somone shopped you to the americans in afghanistan, who is gonna ask too many questions?

Is that the kind of world you advocate we live in?

Seems to me that the further we try to export our ideals, the lower our standards become.

By the way, before you crow too much about our precious western civilisation, it wasnt too many decades ago we were stabbing millions with bayonets in muddy fields to settle our differences!

Edited by Brumagem Phil