SADDAM EXECUTED

deanbmw

i'm sure if any proof existed in the guantanamo lot it would have been used in show trials long before now proving to the doupters the US was correct in interning them.

maybe just maybe there is no proof at all and the US fears releasing them because once out the humanitarian rights brigade who will bring heaven and earth to bring the jailors to justice and those in the US government who support them.

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The point is Mr M, how do you KNOW who is or isnt a terrorist in guantanamo unless you allow them access to due process? Is'nt it every mans right to a fair trial according to the democracy we try and export around the world?

You'd do well to check the recent follow ups on those who have been released from guantanamo. All bar a handful have been released without charge and its now widely accepted that many found their way there on the basis of feuds back home. At the end of the day if somone shopped you to the americans in afghanistan, who is gonna ask too many questions?

Is that the kind of world you advocate we live in?

Seems to me that the further we try to export our ideals, the lower our standards become.

By the way, before you crow too much about our precious western civilisation, it wasnt too many decades ago we were stabbing millions with bayonets in muddy fields to settle our differences!

They would NEVER arrest me Afghanistan, simply due to the fact i would never go there.

So the entire (or most of it) civilization is wrong about IRAQ and the IRAQI Bauble then(you'll get it eventually), and only you are right?

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

So what if there is a G BAY with prisoners?

Think back to 9/11 and what was your very first thoughts on it , when you first saw the pictures on the telly.......

WHAT DID YOU THINK?

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

i thought it very strange that saudi arabia? wasent picked on ,after all 90% of the "bombers" came from there,but then ofcourse they have oil and are our "friends" ,they sell us it ,saddam didnt cow tow to the west so became a perfect fall guy.

errr wasent one of the reasons saddam was picked out because he jailed and "tortured" people for years with little proof!

dont go down the justification road the west has just as many faults even with its so called democracy!!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Guest Brumagem Phil
They would NEVER arrest me Afghanistan, simply due to the fact i would never go there.

So the entire (or most of it) civilization is wrong about IRAQ and the IRAQI Bauble then(you'll get it eventually), and only you are right?

No i'm sure you wouldnt. The greatest majority of those in guantanamo were afghans.........what in Gods name were THEY doing there I hear you ask?!?

Actually the majority of the population doesnt agree with you, thats the irony of it all.

Check out the BBC website opinions board for example. Theres about 15 pages of peoples responses to Saddams hanging.....I only managed the first page and even I was astonished by the comments. Seems that both the US and UK population seems to think we've scored a humongous own goal.

Guest Brumagem Phil

Think back to 9/11 and what was your very first thoughts on it , when you first saw the pictures on the telly.......

WHAT DID YOU THINK?

....and whats that got to do with IRAQ or SADDAM eh?

Have you noticed how in every address in the US Bush now mentions Iraq and the war on terrorin the same sentence even thoughit is fully accepted that Al Quaeda didn't exist in Iraq at the time?

Your philosophy seems to be that provided a pound of fleshis forthcoming that it doesnt matter if it comes from an innocent man provided its apound of flesh.

No i'm sure you wouldnt. The greatest majority of those in guantanamo were afghans.........what in Gods name were THEY doing there I hear you ask?!?

Actually the majority of the population doesnt agree with you, thats the irony of it all.

Check out the BBC website opinions board for example. Theres about 15 pages of peoples responses to Saddams hanging.....I only managed the first page and even I was astonished by the comments. Seems that both the US and UK population seems to think we've scored a humongous own goal.

Statistics are there for people who need them , sadly i don't

I speak to the general public every single day (through all sectors), so i don't need the TINTERNET for my info

nice gentle thread Newt ,old theories but worth hanging onto for a while.

there seems to be some confusion saddam was "killed" because he killed people and didnt tip his hat to us,

terrorism occured in iraq after we invaded so infact saddam prevented it .so the war on terror doesent happen untill we allowed it start so we can stop it as and excuse to be in iraq.

afghanistan is just afghanistan a desolate place full of afghans out to kill each other whether we help or not ,its always been such it always will be.

Edited by chesters1

Guest Brumagem Phil
The BBC have been anti Blair SINCE 2004 anyway

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On that note I'll bid you G'nite! :rolleyes: