SADDAM EXECUTED

deanbmw

Now we have to straighten out some other misconceptions, the Taliban and Bin Laden did grow and sell opium to the drug dealers of the world, the only crops they destroyed were those grown by the opposition. Don't blame any existing governments for this, it has been going on for hundreds of years. The question here is what else do you grow on such crappy soil which will sustain a country with no oil and little else to offer.

the taliban stopped all poppy production its now at a record high .

the country has huge gas fields and large oilfields and coal fields ,many were destroyed in the russian campaign but still plenty to attract the attention (and the reason) for western involvement under the "terrorism" flag.

dont you find it strange both the puppet leader of the country and his aid are both oilmen the reason the oil isnt exploited to its full capacity is purely due to the countries mistrust of the west and infighting by the warlords we let loose on the country again.the main reason for this sudden "interest" in oil producing countries is because of the rise of anti western regimes and the rise of china and its need for oil .

does the west sit back and wait till all the majority of producers get hard line anti west governments or invade and set up pro western puppet regimes who will comply with our needs . your guess but there is a definate link between oil and western intrest ,no oil and you can commit mass murder and genocide ,a drop of oil and your a nest of terrorism and the excuse to invade.

We could have sat on Iraq boarders forever and he would have continued to train terrorist and kill the Shia population

there is no proof that the regime trained terrorists ,look to pakistan ,iran and syria for those chaps .the shiites and curds were given a hard time because they tried to rise up against saddam with the wests blessing ,so the west (which disapeared over the hill at the first oppertunity) caused the saddam regime to turn its attention to the curds and shiites and turn ordinary murder into mass murder .had there been an uprising in any other country on earth the rulers would have reacted exactly the same as saddam and used ANY means to quell it.

you cant call saddam bad when it wasent him who started the mass murder ,he only did what he did to bring stability back to a historically split mind set which ofcourse if you go back just a little further was instigated by the west as well by creating iraq out of 3 tribal zones .

you say the occupants of the arab lands are hard so this means a far harder hand is needed to control them ,saddam was with the wests blessings just that man so why is saddam singaly picked out and not the wests involvement behind the scenes ,after all we backed him ,paid him and armed him and conveniently turned a blind eye when he did what he did.

bong!!!! just a minute doesent kuwait have oil!!! cant have saddam who sticks his fingers up to the west being incharge of that too he might sell it all to china

so if instead of using the word terrorism you use the word oil then you have all this mess in a nutshell. ,you cant justify regime change or invasion for oil but call oil.. terrorism and your over the border with the wests blessing.

the unsubstantiated "training camps" in the north were strangely under the curds control at the time ,so "terrorist" was quickly dropped when this was realised and probably "turned out to be" innocent agricultural (or whatever) colleges for our curdish "friends" or whatever the propogandists told us at the time.

the saudi's are just as bad as saddam and indeed train terrorists ,but they sell us oil so thats alrighty them ,we turn blind eye they carry on ,mind you if that oil stops then suddenly "proof" of terrorism will emerge from the woodwork and more will die under the flag of democracy and anti terrorism.,bring "peace" to the middle east means in reality a constant supply of oil to the west!!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen to that Chesters1!! Ken Davidson - I read your posting - Yes the sunies and shii have 'always' fought, but Saddam held them BOTH in check. Trouble was he didn't do it the PC "Western Way" which got up Bush/Blairs nose and they wanted him out of the way.

As Chesters1 posted, Saudi Arabia are as bad as, if not worse than Saddam, BUT THEY HAVE OIL so it's alright then!

Edited by kleinboet

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

KB. I think you'll find t'was t'other Ken that made the post.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

The way i see it, is that bush and blair had to hang him, they will both be gone in 9 months, and mounting pressure from there parties for the next elections. Their parties need a clean slate as it were, this saga out of the way...now i think, in a few months when bush goes and blair goes..there will be a full withdrawal from iraq.

how often do you hear of someone being executed, while they are still half way through another trial..

For all i think he should of hanged, he brought the hanging law in, so he died by his own hand...i think the speed was political..

sean

woman want me, fish fear me

The way i see it, is that bush and blair had to hang him, they will both be gone in 9 months, and mounting pressure from there parties for the next elections. Their parties need a clean slate as it were, this saga out of the way...now i think, in a few months when bush goes and blair goes..there will be a full withdrawal from iraq.

how often do you hear of someone being executed, while they are still half way through another trial..

For all i think he should of hanged, he brought the hanging law in, so he died by his own hand...i think the speed was political..

sean

unfortunately its such a mess we cannot just withdraw ,now the power in iraq has gone someone has to keep the sunni's from being massacred from the north and south .a politicle allience with at least the shiites is needed to allow the sunni's to escape (hence my finsbury bit) although we could just leave them to their fate its not just iraq that has sunni moslems and usefull ones with oil exist (the middle of iraq where the sunni's live havent much goodies to give us) .

the shiites and curds want revenge on the sunni's for their past crimes so unfortunately we have to be in the middle to stop the certain genocide that we started with deposing saddam .

its strange that me a rather thick bloke living in surrey in the long deleted iraq thread predicted what is now happening but governments and their "advisors" couldnt see past the end of their own noses or should i say agenda's.

we cant leave were in a mire of death which is exactly what i said when you open pandora's box.

i was wrong in one aspect the country didnt get together to kick us out! each faction (although the curds are biding their time) is working individually this is vietnam with sand!! and we lose anyway.

the shiites are hardline moslems and what used to be a laid back middle of the road country will become one using shia law with its cruelty and draconian laws far worse than saddams ,once the sunni problem has gone then ofcourse the two remaining factions will be at each others throats ,who do we back then?

the curds which then form a curdish state and turkey invades or the shiites ,both have oil so we will probably back both ,arm and fund both then deal with the winner .just forget the huge death toll theres oil in them sands.

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

not sure if i should post this, admins feel free to delete this if you feel it shouldnt be here

theres a camera phone video on liveleak now, poor quality would rather see the proper one they made but its only a matter of time before thats leaked aswel

Edited by Andy_1984

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

not sure if i should post this, admins feel free to delete this if you feel it shouldnt be here

theres a camera phone video on liveleak now, poor quality would rather see the proper one they made but its only a matter of time before thats leaked aswel

according to aljazeera the tape ran out before he dropped ,the grainy phone camera footage (i only saw a brief look) could be faked as i think it strange the phone owner who now possed a very lucrative bit of media instead of making hundreds of thousands of $ to the highest bidder put it on the internet freely ,arabs generally dont do things for free ,especially those with little chance of making anything like it in many lifetimes ,hmmmmm

not only do i think its fake to fool the world but also to boost the shiite cleric (the most dangerous person in iraq according to the US) as his name was chanted more than once ,a little propaganda showing that shiites hanged saddam and ofcourse sharia law is better than the wests??

i also find it strange that saddam was "buried" in his native village ,a spark of sympathy from the west or hiding something different in a place with those that would do anything to hide the fact that saddam lived,a good move would have been to send it to the nearest shiite mosque where the hoards could tear it apart and "perhaps" show them the west was actually helping them and hoping the attacks on our troops would lessen .

Edited by chesters1

unfortunately its such a mess we cannot just withdraw ,now the power in iraq has gone someone has to keep the sunni's from being massacred from the north and south .a politicle allience with at least the shiites is needed to allow the sunni's to escape (hence my finsbury bit) although we could just leave them to their fate its not just iraq that has sunni moslems and usefull ones with oil exist (the middle of iraq where the sunni's live havent much goodies to give us) .

the shiites and curds want revenge on the sunni's for their past crimes so unfortunately we have to be in the middle to stop the certain genocide that we started with deposing saddam .

its strange that me a rather thick bloke living in surrey in the long deleted iraq thread predicted what is now happening but governments and their "advisors" couldnt see past the end of their own noses or should i say agenda's.

we cant leave were in a mire of death which is exactly what i said when you open pandora's box.

i was wrong in one aspect the country didnt get together to kick us out! each faction (although the curds are biding their time) is working individually this is vietnam with sand!! and we lose anyway.

the shiites are hardline moslems and what used to be a laid back middle of the road country will become one using shia law with its cruelty and draconian laws far worse than saddams ,once the sunni problem has gone then ofcourse the two remaining factions will be at each others throats ,who do we back then?

the curds which then form a curdish state and turkey invades or the shiites ,both have oil so we will probably back both ,arm and fund both then deal with the winner .just forget the huge death toll theres oil in them sands.

i agree, with alot of what you said...but politics and peoples opinion are stronger, maybe i should post a poll, to see what people thing, stay or leave. it would be interesting i guess to see what we all feel

woman want me, fish fear me

the taliban stopped all poppy production its now at a record high .

Sorry Chester but I would just love to know where you picked up that gem of information. :lol::lol:

Have read through this and tell me where Afhganistan is mentioned. Ref: Gas & Oil

http://www.worldenergy.org/wec-geis/public..._cls/ClsGAS.asp

Edited by Ken Davison South Wales

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist