SADDAM EXECUTED

deanbmw

http://www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/cabs/afghan.html

http://www.tni.org/archives/jelsma/taliban.htm

the place it flourished was ofcourse those backed by the west

and ofcourse theres probable american interest in this little enterprise (albeit in an underhand manner),nasty anti west chaps may syphon some of for their lamps

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/1984459.stm

all this naughty war ,death and destruction and guess which countries companies nearly ALWAYS get the contracts for putting it back together after we blow it up ,and certainly not so nice building pipelines when RPG's are flying about!!so take the country make it difficult for the pipeline builders and a US company steps in to take their place .

strange the afghan gov can spend 2bil of donated money yet its people starve ,the project will only make money for the locals if their working an oilfield that pumps oil into it ,a pipeline that passes through a country only benefits the government purse.ofcourse you cant trust the warlords so american forces will have to guard it.

this is back in 2002 when the US's oilmen were "elated" when the taliban were deposed see the link yet?

http://www.atimes.com/c-asia/DE29Ag02.html

Taliban out US oilmen in ,troublesome saddam out ,keep freindly with curds connect their oil to the new pipeline in turkey for our use (you cant trust them ruskies),if the shiites get bolshie we have the curds oil if they donr we'l get theirs as well by the southern route and ofcourse having full control of afghanistan means the west has a pipline via "friendly" pakistan to the gulf of oman if the more naughty soviet mini states or turkey get balshie and plug the turkey one.Iran ofcouse stops a direct link to iraq pipeline wise if "we" try to connect direct from afghanistan (but we'l just pick a fight with iran too )!!getting any clearer!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bottom line Chester, you and I both need oil to enable us to drive our cars, what would you be thinking if they (Oil Corps) said to hell with all this, let them get on with it we won't bother to get oil.

I could list all the other things which depend on it but I doubt Elton would like such a long list to appear on his site. :rolleyes:

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

perhaps if the govs spent the billions they spend in endless meddling in other countries affairs they could divert it into alternative fuel ,alcohol is widely used ,is a proven technology and would rejuvinate the countries (and the worlds) agriculture by providing work first in the neglected ex cane producing islands and then with sugar beet every where where the climate doesent provide the conditions for cane.

why isnt it being done ...easy the oil business is too powerfull and would lose the grip on the US govenment they have to influence it.

i can see it now even around here ,all these wasted fields with horses being turned over to beet ,the farmers making a living rather than getting money for nothing and a constant demand for their products.

wishfull thinking maybe but in the future a neccessity so why not break the arab cartel by developing our own supply of fuel.

ordinary oil is no problem you can either reclaim it or synthsize it fuel for cars and lorries and industry make the demand for oil worth fighting over.break that link and the world would be a quieter place.

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson