SADDAM EXECUTED

deanbmw

OK, So saddam, was a mass murderer and was not a nice person by OUR standards!

BUT he kept his country together - what has the invasion by the American and British armies done? I know that it is very eay to say "they brought DEMOCRACY!" but is that going to work in Iraq? We have DAILY reports of car bombs, gunfights etc. The onlly thing the haven't done is actually declare civil war.

Fact: There have been more Iraqis killed since the invasion "liberated" Iraq, than the whole time Saddam was in power! If Saddam was the "monster" we are being brainwashed he was, why are the Iraqis opposing the British and American troops? Bush and Blair lied - sorry "were misinformed" about Saddam, what's to stop them hiding the truth now?

Something is just NOT RIGHT!!

Yes he kept his country together, if your opinions differed from his your days were short, even members of his own family found that out.

Iran will join with the south and turkey will declare war on the new curdish state in the north ,glad the middle east problems been solved then!

This problem has always been there long before the first war, infact Sadam was once supported by the west in order to maintain a balance of power in the region. Then they realised they had made a mistake and with drew thier support which eventually led to this war.

You can put whatever slant you want to on this portion of history but one thing you can't change is the millions of people he murdered.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fact: There have been more Iraqis killed since the invasion "liberated" Iraq, than the whole time Saddam was in power!

That's just utter rubbish Kleinboet and you should feel ashamed to write it.

The true figure will never be known but some 300,000 dissenters alone are thought to have disappeared during his rule.

That's just utter rubbish Kleinboet and you should feel ashamed to write it.

Totally agree Ajay - can you back up that outrageous statement KB?

....Here's to swimming with bow-legged women....

Ajay? What planet are you on? In this evenings news they showed the graphs of the violence that was started with the Anglo/American invasion!

They are saying that now, without Saddam, the country will fall apart!!

So who's ashamed now? I know of two people who are!

Edited by kleinboet

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

saddam had 30 years work to fill his mass! graves due to our action/inaction weve had the pleasure of filling more and bigger holes in a tenth of that and more needed every day hence forth.

people forget that it isnt just war that kills but other things as well ,its been stated somewhere that due to the wests blocking of iraq oil and other bits of retribution between the first "war" and this one 1mil people died ,add that to the daily bombing between the war s theres a few more ,yes saddam invaded another country but the killing by the west didnt stop when he retreated back over the border!

no naughty terrorists when saddam was about ,plenty now he's not ,strange introducing terrorists to a terrorist free country is a war on terrorism ,saddam didnt fund terrorism nor employ any! yet we do by letting them in entirely due to our actions !! hmmmm

infact suicide bombing has got such a following since saddam lost power its now been introduced into afghanistan ,mind you just blame that on saddam and hang him again

yes saddam was a bad boy (unless we needed him for something) and he did treat his enemies a little bit harsher than need be but dont forget a lot of his mass graves were from putting down the uprisings that the west backed then ran away ,he gassed curds we bombed iraquis ,he drained the south we blew them up .

if an uprising against any state occurs the state is entirely justified to quell it using any method including gas supplied by the west and bombs hot from the wests forges.

he lived in a tough country so tough means are needed to control it ,our "democratic" restructuring has resulted in more corpses than saddam could ever hope for as our bombs are better than the old ones we gave saddam for his use.

just remember bush and blair ,the heads of the military and all the "advisers" blatently and knowingly lieing ,coniving and plotting their way to war ,do they get the rope to ? when it comes to mass graves they had a far lesser reason to fill them than saddam.

most of the "facts" about saddams wmd came from exiled iraquis ,who on earth believes anything said by anyone with a vested interest in getting rid of saddam ,only small children and governments needing an excuse.

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

One further comment, then stumm.

I watched AI spokes woman moaning about his unfair trial, but she agreed he had murdered millions, I ask "How fair were Sadams trials of those he gassed and murdered without compassion?"

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Guest Brumagem Phil

For once KB is actually RIGHT. He did hold his country together, and whats more he helped keep stability in the region due to his strength. Yes that cost lives, lots of them in a brutal way, but its funny how you guys wish to condemn hm for doing that but are willing to excuse the half a millions WE have killed just because he didnt cowtow to OUR wishes, either indirectly due to sanctions ir directly in this war.

As I said before, its all double standards all ways around.

By the way Ken, we didnt stop supporting saddam when we 'realised our mistake'........thats just wishful utopian thinking on your part! Bottom line is if he had not walked into Kuwait, he'd still be in power today AND more than likely he'd still be our buddy if he was still giving Iran grief! Would Blair and Bush be screaming and hand wringing about his human rights abuses today? Don't make me laugh!

Pass the sick bag.

Edited by Brumagem Phil

Guest Brumagem Phil

Here you go, do you want some more double standards?

In a statement written in advance, Mr. Bush said Mr. Hussein “was executed after receiving a fair trial — the kind of justice he denied the victims of his brutal regime.”

LOL, so says the bloke who created Guantanamo bay and keeps people in a legal black hole deliberately dnying them either a fair trial or justice.

Now what did I do with that puke bag?

Saddams Last Words.

Aw **** I've pished and shat me kecks.

This isn't what I thought they meant by a suspended sentence.

Yogi :thumbs:

Edited by Yogi

Take nothing but photo's.

Leave nothing but footprints.

Kill nothing but time.

For reasons best known to him, Saddam acted in such as way as to leave us believing the very real possibility that he still possessed chemical, biological, and possibly nuclear weapons. He decided not to give us evidence of their destruction or to allow inspection teams full access to verify for themselves.

That was a very dangerous game to play — and one that he lost.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President