AT Misdeeds (was "well hello got a question")

Vas

Hiya Vas and welcome to Anglers' Net. The mod approval thing is a spam & scam reducing measure we were battered into several years ago. After your 5th approved post, you will no longer need approval and posts will appear when you make them.

No one but mods can even see a post before it is approved so there is often a bit of a delay until one of us visits the site.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Recently changed from 15 (which seemed excessive) to 5.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Blimey, how standards have dropped... :hypocrite:

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

• 1 year later...

A very good approach by Admin' IMO.

I was a member of another angling site ("Fishing Forum for Fishing")

I had well over 3,000 - 4,000 posts on there.

I left that site for no other reason than I decided to put my other Interest (Horse Racing) more of a priority.

I'm still into that, but decided to come back more to the fishing side.

Boldbear (Keith Manger) I'm sure would vouch for me, we're old friends.

Any other old acquaintances are more than welcome to get back in touch.

Martin.

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

15 it apparently is (based on my having to approve Martin's 13th). I may be getting senile and its always remained 15 or else its raised back to that number. That could be the forum software's default and an upgrade reset it back to the high number.

Elton and Si do the software work so I'll just plead ignorance.

• 3 weeks later...

:clap3: Nothing to do with mods or approval but a few days ago I read about the AT or someone messing up the results of a competition but I can't remember where I read it or can't find anyone else that has read it, was it a dream because I can't imagine the AT fessing up to making a mistake? :clap3:

Edited by Norm B

:clap3: Nothing to do with mods or approval but a few days ago I read about the AT or someone messing up the results of a competition but I can't remember where I read it or can't find anyone else that has read it, was it a dream because I can't imagine the AT fessing up to making a mistake? :clap3:

tut tut, naughty naughty Norm, off topic. :nono:

Start a TAT topic if you wish and i'll provide the ammo :crazy:

• Like 1

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..