AOhell sounds

Colin Payne

I'm getting a bit bored with Joanna Lumley (I think its her) welcoming me to aohell and telling me I have email etc, is there a way to change the vocal at all? I know how to switch it off but want to put Homer Simpson or something like that on instead!

I am dyslexic of Borg, refistance is sutile.............your ass will be laminated!

what :huh:

Don't worry about it. He is obviously one of these daft folk that buy an internet connection from AOL :wallbash:

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Don't worry about it. He is obviously one of these daft folk that buy an internet connection from AOL :wallbash:

Ah you may mock but apart from the 1st day blues setting it up we've had no problems..................until, we had a new chap move in, buy a laptop and proceeded to overwrite all the router settings. Instead of logging on to the network he started his own but didnt know what he had done. The landlord had said to him to wait until I had got back from a party as I had done the original set up but he couldn't wait.Still we used his moby to phone them up so its gonna cost him in the end!

I suppose I call them Aohell out of habit from past experience but as the landlord ordered it I didn't have much choice. I'm going away for the weekend so I'm expecting to get back Sunday to all sorts of turmoil with this new bloke!

I am dyslexic of Borg, refistance is sutile.............your ass will be laminated!

Ah you may mock but apart from the 1st day blues setting it up we've had no problems..................until, we had a new chap move in, buy a laptop and proceeded to overwrite all the router settings. Instead of logging on to the network he started his own but didnt know what he had done. The landlord had said to him to wait until I had got back from a party as I had done the original set up but he couldn't wait.Still we used his moby to phone them up so its gonna cost him in the end!

I suppose I call them Aohell out of habit from past experience but as the landlord ordered it I didn't have much choice. I'm going away for the weekend so I'm expecting to get back Sunday to all sorts of turmoil with this new bloke!

I would never mock an AOL subscriber, they are more to be pitied than scorned.;)

Best of British to you Colin.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote