Some US Citizens are really thick.

corydoras

Don't take it to heart :lol::lol: I am a great fan of your country music :clap2:

There are thickoos all over the place, it's just strange they found so many in a small area :lol::lol:

Sorry about that I will shut up now <_<:)

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Well, ignorance is a choice some folks make. Can't tell you how many people I know that don't even bother to read a daily newspaper or watch the evening news on TV. Or read books, etc., etc.... they deserve to be ridiculed on YouTube for their unwisdom. :thumbs:

Some people , like myself don't have the time to read a daily newspaper or watch the evening news on TV.

It's called WORK.

uS Brits have to keep the world going

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

That pretty much sums it up for most folks here.

As for the rest of the clip, you can find morons anywhere if you look hard enough. And usually you don't have to look too hard.

I'll go along with that one too Severus. Somewhere in the world a moron is bred every minute.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

given the state of most british newspapers, i should imagine its reading them, or should i say looking at the pictures, that produces most of the thickos in the uk.

i mean, THE SUN is the most widely read paper in the uk!!!

what more can you say! :lol::lol:

given the state of most british newspapers, i should imagine its reading them, or should i say looking at the pictures, that produces most of the thickos in the uk.

i mean, THE SUN is the most widely read paper in the uk!!!

what more can you say! :lol::lol:

I'd wager a bob or two that even the most lowly Sun reader knows that a triangle has three sides.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

The USA Has not got a Monopoly on Dense people, A trip down any High st in the UK would get a similar range of answers,espeacialy with a bit of editing. Piece was amusing all the same,

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

And people ask WHY I moved to FRANCE???? It's NOT just your lot Severus me old mate believe me!! As is intimated in your post!! :thumbs:

Il y a beaucoup connards en France quand même, Chris.

Edited by corydoras