21 replies to this topic

#21 Ken Davison South Wales

Ken Davison South Wales

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,153 posts
  • Interests:sea angling

Posted 21 February 2007 - 07:59 PM

just spoke to them about it, they seem to have it all very well thought out. to feed the fish they have a trap door in the room above. the guy who fitted it into the wall i know he knows about weight so i think its preyt much well covered, its just fish maintenance they need to know about.

they keep trying to quiz me, one of which "why does a fish float upside down when its dead" i shot him right down as he thought i would not beable to answer it

He doesn't seem like a pet lover to me :rolleyes:
I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

#22 biggmark

biggmark

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 09:25 AM

well my big tank is around 5ft long and i can assure u its bloody heavy,for someone to put a 2mt tank into a wall is asking for some big repair bills,ok hes got a feeding trap but how is he going to clean the inside of the tank,bearing in mind that bathroom lighting can be strong,lights left on and fluctuation temps will lead to algae growth at an alarming rate,well i would reccommend he gets a small tank first (around 2ft) as a learning guide with some hardy fish like guppies,mollies,tetras etc and maybe a good book about aquarium keeping,whatever u do dont tell him about marine fish lol