We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to Scrap the planned vehicle tracking and road pricing policy.

deanbmw

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i should think eating leaves would cause some bad emisions chesters :oops:

see you cant even save the planet with the most green living there is!!!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

but what about diesel particles ,not just CO2 but pure carbon ,and what bus waits for you to leave from the bottom of your garden and drops you off at the front of your job .

no busses here ,a 3 mile walk uphill to the nearest station cant really see my mrs walking that .

plant more trees and stop importing foreign food ,you do eat only food grown locally dont you ,you are using a PC only made from materials found locally ,made into metal and plastic locally, built and carried to your house by the manufacturer purely by human power arn't you.

if you want to stop emissions live in a wood and eat leaves :rolleyes:

not once have i said STOP emissions i have said reduce emissions. tell you what how about in 30 years time every one drives a chelsea taxi, to many cars for car parks, not enough fields to turn into carparks, food has to be imported because we got no fields to grown our own, the price hike because of imports, no where for your grandkids to play except on the road with the chelsea taxis oh that is if of course they can play and not got severe asthma due to emissions from cars, airlines, and everything else as there will be no trees to help clean the air.

no field even looking from capel there thousands of acres ,thousands here to full of weeds and horses.

no one says "oooh look theve built a new motorway i think i'l buy a car!) cars are a fact of life! but always there will be only a certain % that will drive one! your not going to have much more congestion than there is now ,bad roads make congestion and bad government policy encourages it.

that nice word the gov gives us called "Choice" when used for schools causes congestion ,just look at the roads when its school holidays ,if anyone that should be kept out of cars its school kids not fred trying to earn a crust

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

hows capel court nowadays ,bit of a hellhole when i lived there and only the capel burleys to amuse me,it lies/lay on the dover end of the old dover road ,big white country club (that was its posh name) next to a caravan park..

will be fishing down the warren in march and yes i will be using a car to get there

Edited by chesters1

still a hellhole. infact its got alot worse. still get the odd drunk nutter doing the lemming over the cliff in the summer.

lol dont park by the campsite down there, they lock the gate now.

we'l be inthe campsite ,i just love camping but still use electric for the telly and digi box ,2 fridges and fan heater ,emissions i love 'em

cant be worse than when i lived there i opened the window and the whole bay fell off ,i slept in the bar till they fixed it and laughed when i asked for some of my rent back.

the owner didnt live there then he had a really nice place in hawkinge ,the hell hole was for us!

Edited by chesters1

Peak Oil will take care of things so I would not worry too much on that score, oil will be used for essential things not gallivanting around in cars and lorries.

The biggest problem is what you replace it with, do we go nuke or solar?

This road charge thing is aimed mainly at reducing the number of vehicles on the road be they electric or what ever, thus reducing the replacement power problem.

It does not matter who you vote in or out they will all face the same problem, it by far the biggest problem facing the world today.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Peak Oil will take care of things so I would not worry too much on that score, oil will be used for essential things not gallivanting around in cars and lorries.

The biggest problem is what you replace it with, do we go nuke or solar?

What nuclear cars ? - that won't be popular

This road charge thing is aimed mainly at reducing the number of vehicles on the road be they electric or what ever, thus reducing the replacement power problem.

It does not matter who you vote in or out they will all face the same problem, it by far the biggest problem facing the world today.

The problem is all down to the political process. Because a term of office lasts 4 years, no party has the balls to make a massive decision that will outlive them in case it loses them the next election. So we need better resourced public transport, railways that work, buses that travel where we need them to etc so that people can then make a choice. Because of previous short sighted policies we have eroded what we used to have and no government will cough up the billions required to rebuild it. Until they actually make public transport useable, and affordable would also be nice, people have no choice but to get in their cars.

Rob.

Edited by RobStubbs