An Alliance Between Anglers And Commercials?

stavey

Do you like it? Am thinking of changing it.

I liked it because it goes at a nice steady pace. There is more to life than increasing its speed. Don’t you think?

Sorry for disappointing you big cod, in regards of your outward thoughts towards hairy arse trawlermen and the inability you seam to think we have of putting a sentence together?

That’s ok everyone is entitled to there own views.

You all take care now.

Is it an atempt at hypnotism binatone? and when you snap your fingers we must obey you :D

I Fish For Sport Not Me Belly

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest binatone
What is the avatar meant to be autumn? it looks to me like a loose screw :D

Well stevy I don’t, know if it’s a loose screw what do you think?

I do know one thing; I have had a long day so I need to lie down. Again will say you believe what you want. But remember this mate

Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.

Well stevy I don’t, know if it’s a loose screw what do you think?

I do know one thing; I have had a long day so I need to lie down. Again will say you believe what you want. But remember this mate

Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.

Ok binatone thanyou for the wise words, and all taken note, i to am bushed been on here all day got 4 hours to grab some sleep to leave for work at 4 am so a good night to ya...............

Guest @AUTUMN@

There is a theory circulating amongst the many folks in Whitby who read anglersnet but dont post and there are quite a few of them. The theory being that Binatone is not a commercial fishermen at all. Ive not been drawn in either direction. But the hairy arsed trawlermen statement does seem to make some sense to me. Many think he is a the very articulate relation of another member of this forum.

Are you bluffing us all Binatone???. Perhaps your lack of knowledge is due to the fact you arent employed in the industry.

There is a theory circulating amongst the many folks in Whitby who read anglersnet but dont post and there are quite a few of them. The theory being that Binatone is not a commercial fishermen at all. Ive not been drawn in either direction. But the hairy arsed trawlermen statement does seem to make some sense to me. Many think he is a the very articulate relation of another member of this forum.

Are you bluffing us all Binatone???. Perhaps your lack of knowledge is due to the fact you arent employed in the industry.

I thought you new this chap autumn?

Guest @AUTUMN@

Never heared any mention of anyone wanting to exclude anyone Brian. You read something I havent???.

No Stavey I dont know this chap. I have offered to meet up and go fishing with him so we can both put faces to names, but so far my offer has been refused, for what reason I arent sure. Perhaps he doesnt fish?. BC knows most of the trawlermen but I dont think he can place him either. Im not swung in either direction, but I am starting to get the feeling he is a fake.

Guest binatone
Never heared any mention of anyone wanting to exclude anyone Brian. You read something I havent???.

No Stavey I dont know this chap. I have offered to meet up and go fishing with him so we can both put faces to names, but so far my offer has been refused, for what reason I arent sure. Perhaps he doesnt fish?. BC knows most of the trawlermen but I dont think he can place him either. Im not swung in either direction, but I am starting to get the feeling he is a fake.

What is it with you @autumn@? Who would you like me to be? You say I know very little about commercial fishing? Besides my name what would you like to know?

I know who I am and what I do. You believe what you want. I have nothing to prove to you or that mate of yours.

Your suspicions boar me to death.

Guest binatone

@autumn@ your imagination does not compensate you for the fact that you have knot got a sense of humor.

What it does do in my eyes is console me to the fact that I would never intentionally want to meet you never mind fish with you on cheese rock.