An Alliance Between Anglers And Commercials?

stavey

Guest @AUTUMN@

Yes Brian it does produce a fish or 2. I seem to remember big cod has had fish well into the teens from that mark, my biggest is 9 and a half from there and I here its knocking the odd good fish out at the moment. Binatone - The offer was a genuine one and meant as a hand of piece. With regard to my sense of humour - its there, its wiered but it exists. As for what I want to know - Your current boat would be a start, Obviously you have the right to anonymity but if you want me to believe your a fishermen youll have to prove it. Right now I think your a fake with an axe to grind for some reason that i'm really not sure about.

Whatever happened to your m8's old man of the sea and slackline??

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest binatone
Yes Brian it does produce a fish or 2. I seem to remember big cod has had fish well into the teens from that mark, my biggest is 9 and a half from there and I here its knocking the odd good fish out at the moment. Binatone - The offer was a genuine one and meant as a hand of piece. With regard to my sense of humour - its there, its wiered but it exists. As for what I want to know - Your current boat would be a start, Obviously you have the right to anonymity but if you want me to believe your a fishermen youll have to prove it. Right now I think your a fake with an axe to grind for some reason that i'm really not sure about.

Whatever happened to your m8's old man of the sea and slackline??

Well @auyumn@ so what is it that you don’t believe? Or should I say, what is it that you do believe?

Are you and your friends saying that I am no longer a commercial fisherman? I have never been a commercial fisherman or I was once upon a time a commercial fisherman, but I am knot one now.

Or I have never been a commercial fisherman and never will be one but I am pretending to be one because I have always wanted to be one.

Or as you say I have an axe to grind? Is this some sort of secret way of upsetting recreational anglers, some kind of conspiracy that we, or should I say them, or maybe even us (in the past tense) have conspired to disillusion the angling fraternity into giving up there hobby and therefore allowing commercials to flourish?

Are you mad????

You ask where old man of the sea has gone. Last time I spoke to him on this forum I advised him to take up golf, as he was starting to sound like me, and therefore could be accused of being anybody besides me, whoever I was then? as I was getting a bit confused myself... Now That was long back when you first started accusing me of being almost anyone you could think of. That was weeks ago and it has never halted. So I think that he must of took my advice on the golf course and by now should have a bigger handicap than you have @autumn@, as for slack line, I believe that he is desperately trying to get qualified as a used car mechanic so that he can at least help you in getting something correct.

How the hell do I know where he is?

You keep saying it is just curiosity? You are now saying that if I cannot prove who I am then you won’t believe that I am a commercial fisherman. That sounds good to me @autumn@ as I have said before you believe what you want. Unless I tell you what boat I work on and what my name is you will not be happy.

Anonymity is what a forum is about if you want it to be. Well I want to stand by my anonymity. If you don’t want to respect me for this by accusing me of lying then????????????

Grow up lad, I am glad that I made big cod fall of his seat with laughter, but it was him that first mentioned hairy arsed trawler men, knot me.

I still believe that there are definitely costs to anonymity, but stifling anonymous speech is a huge cost to democracy.

Guest @AUTUMN@

One hell of a long post to say nothing at all, but thats quite usual for you. After wading through numerous attempts to discreddit me on a personnal level and one hell of a lot of waffle I note your post says nothing at all. We are at the same point we were at prior to your post. Your no more a commercial fisherman than I am pal and Your m8 Les is a mechanic he doesnt have to do a course to become one. Stop treating us all like were thick as **** and put your cards on the table. As for old man of the see ?? Golf I doubt it .

No doubt this thread will be closed before long but please remember my words - He is a fake

Edited by @AUTUMN@

Guest binatone

My god @autumn@ I take it all back, you are a genius.

After thirty odd years of faking my way through life it takes you just a few months to work out that I am not what I am.

I have been telling people who I have sailed with for years that I am not and never would be a commercial fisherman.

Now could you please inform the Inland Revenue and all concerned that I need a massive refund on my contributions I have been happily paying for years.

You say that you have friends, who are ex fishermen, please ask them to come on and have a chat.

And there was me thinking that they had made education compulsory in Whitby.

You’re wasting your time, if you think that I am going to tell you who I am.

It's not correct that the accused is not protected from adverse publicity whilst the accuser is guaranteed anonymity, whatever the verdict.

If I or anyone else who comes on this forum was to be a fake like you say @autimn@ then this forum, is finished because a lie will have long since lost its honest function of misrepresenting reality. Nobody believes anybody, everyone is in the know. Lies are told only to convey to someone that he has no need either of him or his good opinion.

Guest @AUTUMN@

Not even worth reading. Your use of a thousand words to say nothing astounds me. When you came here you suggested the people of this forum shouldnt comment on an industry they knew nothing about. Perhaps you should take your own advice. You know nothing about angling and nothing about commercial fishing. You are that fake.