An Alliance Between Anglers And Commercials?

stavey

I really do not understand this spat between Big-cod and John.

In my business we have to compete with the likes of Wyevale, B & Q, Tesco and many more.

You may wonder how we survive and the answer is easy, we offer what the others can't a better more knowledgable service. We sell more compost and other related bag materials than any local super store outfit simply by placing it so that it can be loaded straight into the boot and we assist with that.

This way we have a large customer base which is continuing to grow year on year mostly by word of mouth.

I have been on charters where the skipper does not even speak to the customers, a cup of tea is non-starter, would I go back??

I have also been on charters where the skipper is almost dictorial about the tackle and rig you use often going well beyond being helpful and treating customers like idiots, would I go back??

You can advertise as much as you want but if you fail to give the customers what they want you lose the most valuable form of advertsing, word off mouth.

I do not berate all the large nationals, I quietly exploit their failures ;)

Edited by Ken Davison South Wales

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest @AUTUMN@

I really dont understand what you lot are on about. Spat??? what spat. I have never once heared Bc say anything negative about John in this forum or John say anything negative about Bc. From what I understand they have a lot of respect for each other. If you can find something please show us the evidence. You all have the search facility. The only thing I have seen wrong is binatone and Jaffa trying to stir some trouble. Im pretty sure John and michelle dont think there is a spat.

Back on the drugs again by the looks of it. A nice animation you have in your avatar binatone. Where did you find that.

What is the avatar meant to be autumn? it looks to me like a loose screw :D

I Fish For Sport Not Me Belly

Guest binatone
Back on the drugs again by the looks of it. A nice animation you have in your avatar binatone. Where did you find that.

Do you like it? Am thinking of changing it.

I liked it because it goes at a nice steady pace. There is more to life than increasing its speed. Don’t you think?

Sorry for disappointing you big cod, in regards of your outward thoughts towards hairy arse trawlermen and the inability you seam to think we have of putting a sentence together?

That’s ok everyone is entitled to there own views.

You all take care now.