Punta cana Sport Fishing Report by Perry Gardner

firstclf

Punta cana Sport Fishing Report In Punta cana Dominican Republic

Pedro,

I am writing to let you know what a great time my family and I had on our fishing trip while were visiting Punta Cana on 1-9-07. I found your staff to be very helpful and knowledgeable and a pleasure to be around. We really had fun catching our dolphin especially when they hit every line we had out. This made the trip even better for my wife (who is not an avid fisherman).

I have a friend who is coming out in April and I have already recommended your outfit to him. He should be getting up with you in the near future to book a trip. I highly recommend First Class Fishing to anyone who likes to catch fish and have fun when doing so.

Again thanks for the great time we had fishing Punta Cana, and may your lines always be tight.

Perry Gardner

116529.jpg

www.firstclassfishing.com

support@firstclassfishing.com

(809)8670381,(809)8528737

Punta cana Dominican Republic