LA Easter weekend

Snatcher

Feel a bit off topic tagging onto the "actual fishing " thread. Think we need to start an up to date one. The logistics of the thing blow me away!!!

Norrie,just for my benefit is this how the plan goes :headhurt: I drive from my house in Whitley Bay Fri 06April. I arrive at your residence,Stirling??? about 2pm. We then transfer to your 4x4+boat for the rest of the journey to LA. We are booked into the hotel b&b Fri/Sat/Sun. We then head off back to yuk at some stage on the Monday?

Guy I am game for shore fishing after the skate fishing in the boat.Will you be there? if not no bother I will try the dark side by myself :thumbs:

Anyway will eventually catch up with you all in the bar :drunk: Ian whats this about a drinking comp :bigemo_harabe_net-163: Just joking mate,I take it Spike and Christine will be there?

Les the arm wrestling I am game for but NOT before the skate fishing,all I need is a shattered arm with a "big girl on". If it happens got to be on the last night :thumbs:

Come on team the logistics of the thing,what is happening?sounds like AN may be quiet that weekend!

Anyone know the full list of attendees?

Edited by Snatcher

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You certainly got the gist of it there Snatcher :lol:

Numbers will only be certain after the event, biggest LA weekend I recall I seem to think there was about 14 of us in the pub one evening. Could have been more...

For some reason the memory is none too clear :bounce::drunk::crazy:

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

Sound like you`ll have fun snatch, hope you get your big fluke, mind you if you go to Norries house at "Stirling" you`ll have a heck of a walk to say hello to him :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Edited by stan4massey

Sound like you`ll have fun snatch, hope you get your big fluke, mind you if you go to Norries house at "Stirling" you`ll have a heck of a walk to say hello to him :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh dear Stan :wacko::wacko: Where does Norrie live then????????????????????

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Hold the bus,just stumbled on Norries Addy. How does Falkirk sound :thumbs:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

An excellent photo Jabee :thumbs: I bet the crack was good. Has Norrie got his teeth in :bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Like the "cans in hand" touch :thumbs: Really looking forward to this one :clap2:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

John, Hi Mate...right, if your at mine, near Bonnybridge BTW....for about 2pm..ish...then we can have a cup of tea etc....then 3.1/2 hours later, we'll be at the hotel !!!!!

Booked in for Fri,Sat,Sun nights.....we can leave when we feel like it on the Monday....no rush at all mate... :thumbs:

If your lucky, you wont see this again, a terribly dangerous hazard to shipping !!!! :blink:

post-1889-1169140471_thumb.jpg

But, you will see LOTS of this place...The Old Pier at LA.... :clap2:

post-1889-1169140644_thumb.jpg

And, Mibbes , if you are awake early enough..!! some of these... :sun:

post-1889-1169140609_thumb.jpg

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/