LA Easter weekend

Snatcher

Have you got a tripod Norrie????????????????????????????

Best get the full squad on this one. I am sure it will be lush XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Oh dear am I a bit :drunk::drunk: Luxury X

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you got a tripod Norrie????????????????????????????

Best get the full squad on this one. I am sure it will be lush XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Oh dear am I a bit :drunk::drunk: Luxury X

John, Gave my tripod away mate...but there will be one up there, so dont worry...

BTW, Just got a pic from Davy...they are having to fish the Loch, and are so far only getting Doggies, and these..... :rolleyes::D:rolleyes:

post-1889-1169305414_thumb.jpg

:P :P :P :P :P

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

John, Gave my tripod away mate...but there will be one up there, so dont worry...

BTW, Just got a pic from Davy...they are having to fish the Loch, and are so far only getting Doggies, and these..... :rolleyes::D:rolleyes:

post-1889-1169305414_thumb.jpg

:P :P :P :P :P

i got that pic too, but i got one saying they were up to 6 species, wind up or what?? <_<

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

ye he must have sent it to his adress book i got that one aswell :unsure: , but what is a mackeral doing up there at this time of year .... oh thats right its a skate bait .. :clap2::clap2:

Guy, I have never had a trip up there, no matter what time of year, when we didnt catch them, there seems to be a resident population of them up there !!!!! :D :D

Theocritis..

'tis true six species, full report from Davy to follow

And no, the mackies are real fresh out the water, niot frozen :D :D

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

Question Guy,are we shore fishing in LA itself? I will be in Norries motor so I cannot drive us anywhere. Was talking to a couple of lads on the Clash in the summer and he said he hooked"something" off the LA pier and had it on a couple of hours and could do nothing with it :headhurt: Looks like it may be an entertaining shore session then :thumbs:

Are you sure I just need my spinning gear Guy?

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

i got that pic too, but i got one saying they were up to 6 species, wind up or what?? <_<

Les, Last summer, when the weather was too rough for me out in the Sound, my mate and I had 7 or 8 species off Davys mooring !!!!! Well, it was mostly my mate, I wis sleeping !!! :D :D

Theocritis..