babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy are you deffo there? And all I need is spinning gear.Conger/skate off the shore sounds good.

Mind you after winding in a "240" :fishing1::whistling: skate in from Davys boat.

After the skate fishing will definately give you a few hours off the shore before the bar :drunk::fishing1::drunk:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

hi john with the right tide we can do the fishin and the pub at the same time ! :thumbs::thumbs:

guy,

if you are going to fish for conger you'll more than likely have the company of my boy liam, he's deperate to catch one or even see one. :yucky:

i'll be in the pub :thumbs:

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

guy,

if you are going to fish for conger you'll more than likely have the company of my boy liam, he's deperate to catch one or even see one. :yucky:

i'll be in the pub :thumbs:

Mmmmmm......Conger fishing or pub......................?

I think I'll go for...............................PUB :thumbs:

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

Guy my biggest conger is 5/6 lb. Got it out from Craster years ago. Now a big common from the shore,what a catch that would be :thumbs:

Mind you if Happy Dudes youngin wants a conger and my(thanks for the rod Guy)rod goes off,the young man takes over. :thumbs:

Are you sure Guy,I only need spinning gear and you will have spare beachcaster??

Will bring up my Stan Massey 20lb boat rod anyway and multiplier with 30lb braid for a bit "pleasure fishing" between skate jobs :thumbs:

Will mackies and pollack be in the virginty while we wait for the big one????

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

there,s a definate possibility of a conger or two from davys mark , also the west pier there is an outside chance of hooking a big dab.. :clap2: an a few other species aswell , never had a spur from it though :schmoll::headhurt: but the way things are going for this weekend i think the fishin is gonna be secondary :drunk::drunk:

aye john no need for you to bring any shore gear got it covered mate !!

Thanks for that Guy,its Norries coffee I am feared of though :headhurt:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Although it's a bit early in the year there's even ann outside chance of a shore caught conger from the big deep secret "congor hole". And that one you could do from the social club :)

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?