What are we going to do about this then ?

Zigs

I'd suggest help clear it up if theyre looking for volunteers?

Good idea Dan, will keep my eye on the news.

latest is that thousands of dead bird & fish have been washed up all along the chesil, and some dolphins.

I'm moving house from London to Burton Bradstock tommoro, to start a new life and enjoy the fishing. I persueded my partner easily as its beautiful coastline and would be perfect for the dogs and our 1 year old son to grow up by.

Pretty much the worst start i rekon :(

All of the big stuff has been moved from my beach now, still a fair bit of oil about though. Apart from BMW car parts, packs of nappies & Spanish dog food, we appear to have had a satellite washed up on East beach!

Kids were still finding dog food last night, but mostly on Eype

tappy42 - welcome to the area - I just moved from Burton 4 months ago ...

Edited by FearTheHands

FearTheHands.gif

Knowing my luck if I were a buddhist I'd come back as myself ...

Thanks Fearthehands, If we're lucky enough to get (and help) this all get sorted, i'll see you along the beach somewhere soon!

With every inch of our lines passing thru the surface of the oily water, i can imagine it to be a proper gear wrecker for the next few weeks..

Thanks Fearthehands, If we're lucky enough to get (and help) this all get sorted, i'll see you along the beach somewhere soon!

With every inch of our lines passing thru the surface of the oily water, i can imagine it to be a proper gear wrecker for the next few weeks..

Come on lets be positive the fly line will be nicely oiled and should float a treat!!

Welcome Tappy, we'll have to meet up for a fish, howabout an about turn and dip a line in the fleet?

Dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com