Wingham Fish-In 2015 Catch Reports & Thanks

Steve Burke

Some great reports there and it seems earlier fish ins seem to have maybe done the trick. I was always after big Eels in the coarse lake as a more of a challenge but i rarely got anything over 4lb and only half a dozen from the 3-4 lb mark. Such a shame i was really dissapointed with that so if anyone caught a 5Lb + i would love to see it :)

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

Here's the final scores up to shortly before the end Please let me have any corrections/additions, including if any fish are PBs (including male tench).

Main Lake

Anderoo (Right Disabled) 15 tench to 8-04, 3 perch c1-08

Vagabond (Y Swim) perch c2ozs

Mat Hillman (2nd Platform) 6 tench to 7-07 (a PB)

Wyeknot (Meatballs) 5 tench to 8-00

Tony U (Left Logs) PB tench of 8-00

Steve Walker (Middle Wood) 3 tench to 5-06

Steve King (Wood Shallows) 2 tench to 4-06

James Champkin (Tim's Point) 9 tench to 8-04, 2-15 perch

Maddog (Back Bay Corner) 3 tench to 7-07 including a PB male tench of 6-07, plus a 1-08 eel

Russ McCully (Right Plantation) 4 eels to c2-00

Wayne McCully (Left Plantation) 7 eels to 3-04

Dave Johnson (Plantation) 7-02 tench

KAYC (Windy City) 4 tench to 6-02, pike c5lbs

Tincatinca (Point) 4 tench to 6-07

Tony Brooks (Brambles) 4-07 male tench

Ant78 (Big Island Platform) 20 tench to 8-09

Carp Lake

Dales (Left Irises) eels of 4-08 and 3-14

James Cox (Skeltons) pike of 19-00, 16-03, 14-06 and 12-09

Edited by Steve Burke

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Cheers, guys. Now amended.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Hi Steve. I finished up with 4 Tench to 6.07 plus a very snotted up rig after spending several minutes hovered over the rod watching the swinger going up and down. I will try and get a report done over the weekend.

Cheers, Paul. Amended.