AnglersNet Seti@Home Team

corydoras

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all

my cpu is around 45c like newts and the case temp at 35 ish and all stays good.

as corydoras says 100 percent should be fine most times(heat aside)im running at full push ,and ive had not a jitter:)

but like i said ive 9 fans inside doing work and i clean the entire case about every month(total rebuild of everything but the board,which still gets a dusting behind as best as poss,but everything else gets taken out and rebuilt,even the psu fans get a going over:)

but thats me:)tastes like sh*t that dust:)

the cpu only gets paste renew`d every say, 6 months plus.

i even get into the cd-rom drives and clean out dust and clean laser carefully!!

my board( MSI nvidia Nforce 2)had an issue with its bios which stated high temps but after a flash it was fine:)crazy temps they were

been playing with google earth 2day(damn out of date imagery!)and running lots of other bits including seti and its smooth as silk

but before i had xp the machine was a nightmare, but nothing to do with temps:)just M.E(load of tosh

steve

Edited by billy50000

sod everyone else,do it anyway:)

sod duck season lets have tvla season!

capita beware(thiefs with badges)

e7b81d_666666.gif

anphotologo.jpg

thanks si i joint seti yesterday and the an team to day i aint shown yet because i aint got any credits yet

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

hmm mines aint doing any work. dont think its downloaded anything it just sits there even after being idle for 10 minutes.

its doing somthing in tasks though. will the task thing complete then add it to project completion or somthin ?

Edited by Andy_1984

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

Hi andy

try pressing the update button and see what it says in the message tab:)

otherwise ummmm:)

should say "not reqesting or reporting work etc etc" it usaully downloads more units just as the last unit gets near done

steve

Edited by billy50000

sod everyone else,do it anyway:)

sod duck season lets have tvla season!

capita beware(thiefs with badges)

e7b81d_666666.gif

anphotologo.jpg

Hi andy

try pressing the update button and see what it says in the message tab:)

otherwise ummmm:)

should say "not reqesting or reporting work etc etc" it usaully downloads more units just as the last unit gets near done

steve

it says in the projects section status "communication deffered" and i now have 2 tasks running

I had feared I was a non-person but now after a couple days of running, I am at last showing as a team member. :D :D

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I had feared I was a non-person but now after a couple days of running, I am at last showing as a team member. :D :D

i got one task completed but still not showing up as work done under projects. update keeps saying communication deffered. think ill leave the office pc running all night see if i can beat anyone :P

After 21 hours of CPU time I'm 45% of the way to not being a non-person.

I can wait. <_<

i got one task completed but still not showing up as work done under projects. update keeps saying communication deffered. think ill leave the office pc running all night see if i can beat anyone :P

'communication deferred' usually means that the seti server is down for some reason or other.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote