anyone fishing west dorset this afternoon?

tappy42

Just moved from London to Burton Bradstock.. unpacked and now ready to fish! high tide later this afternoon and loads of beaches to choose from!

Anyone fancy it? Any suggestions?

Much appreciated :thumbs:

Would love to tappy but i'm on taxi duty this afternoon on account of some girl rear ending Mrs Beckys' car & writing it off.

maybe we can do a morning later in the week.

if youre fishing hive beach go to the east, where there is a dip in the cliff, had some good stuff there. straight out from the car park is a bit snaggy. there is a ledge frequented by wrasse under the cliffs but i wouldnt want to be under them on account of them suddenly collapsing on a regular basis.

just give us the nod when your next out Ziggy and i'd love to! dont start my new job til next mon so will be out as much as pos this week.

Looking forward to it :D

I can probably do a couple of hours thursday morning, although it'll be fishing an outgoing tide, but you never know.

did you catch anything apart from motorbikes yesterday ?

I can probably do a couple of hours thursday morning, although it'll be fishing an outgoing tide, but you never know.

did you catch anything apart from motorbikes yesterday ?

Tried out Hive -every cast bar a couple resulted in a doggie. plenty of those about thats for sure!

Going to try Abbotsbury this afternoon - see what that brings....

Would certainly be up for a shot thurs.... -pm me with your plan if you're still keen!

Cheers

Simon

Tried out Hive -every cast bar a couple resulted in a doggie. plenty of those about thats for sure!

Going to try Abbotsbury this afternoon - see what that brings....

Would certainly be up for a shot thurs.... -pm me with your plan if you're still keen!

Cheers

Simon

Wot was the haul fom Seatown ?

I heard Zigs got served ? ;-)

*effing incumbents huh ?!?! ;-)

Am out all day Monday (day off for my birthday ...)

Edited by FearTheHands

FearTheHands.gif

Knowing my luck if I were a buddhist I'd come back as myself ...

Yeah, I always blank cos i'm a crap fisherman :D

Tappy had all the fish, if we were members of the South West Pouting & Poor Cod SAC, we would consider it a good session.

It was good to get out & meet another fellow Anglers Netter though, & must have been the warmest 1st of feb fish session i've had since records began.

Don't know if i can make monday Glenn, loads of folk viewing the house at the moment, but let us know when & where & i'll see what i can do.