coast bbc2 9.00pm tonight.

hembo

the sort of programme that the bbc do best.great britain has over 11,700miles of coast so there should be interesting footage.they might even show some untapped places full of potential.

[ 22. July 2005, 04:10 PM: Message edited by: hembo ]

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

Watch out for the Karen on it...thats the boat we fish off at Scrabster..... :D I am deliberately staying out of the pub tonight, so i can watch it.... :D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Fascinating programme especially as they showed my village beach (Hive Beach) :D

Interesting theory about the plague having started in Weymouth as well, I think I know the kebab house it that must've started it!!

FearTheHands.gif

Knowing my luck if I were a buddhist I'd come back as myself ...

Guest jay_con
Norrie:

Watch out for the Karen on it...thats the boat we fish off at Scrabster..... :D I am deliberately staying out of the pub tonight, so i can watch it.... :D:D

Summer, Hi mate, hows you then....yep, I stayed away from the pub, not shaking too much.. ..anyway, that prog wasnt too bad...but I thought it was to be about the coast and the people who lived on it, IMHO, I think there was too much about fossils etc....The Chesil Beach stuff was good tho... :D

There is a much better prog on BBC4 just now, fasinating stuff.... :D:D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

As said I thought they tried to fit too much in and occasionally it was bordering on being a bit patronising. On the whole though it was good. The problem is that if they gave each section of the coast the attention it deserved it would take years to show! Looking forward to when they get up to the west coast of Scotland. Must look out for some good marks!?

f.t.h the kebab house used the rats.i also thought it a tad too rushed but the book might have more detail.kimmeridge looked spectacular and im certain i saw me on the chesil.the young anthropologist looked allright(female)

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

fth. The plague came into Britain via Weymouth, is not a theory. Most accademics are sure its a fact.

Did you see the cuttlefish 2ft long! Won`t get many of them in a pack.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!