1 Tin of soup (hienz tomato)

2 packets of custard creams

1 bowl of chilli

10 tins directors bitter

One fat Ba###d

lovely

Tight Lines

Five Bellies

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Guest stevie cop

Nice one five bellies ;o)

Can anyone tell me what percentage of the fish caught, on the charters mentioned above, were put back? Is it the norm for charter anglers to take every fish caught? Or have we come a long way since the bad old days with regard to conservation?

Cheers.

thanks peter but if i go any where above north from about watford i get a nose bleed, joking aside we had like most, fantastic bass fishing down hear nr beachy head 30 odd years ago but like elsewhere all gone now, and its not the same travelling 100's of miles to catch fish, other wise i would jump on a cheap flight and go south for less time it would take to get to scotland lovely as it is in places, and fish for some tuna/marlin/etc, no il make do with a few mullet if they arrive this year as they are the only realy fish here worth catching of any size, cheers.....

I Fish For Sport Not Me Belly

Steve Coppolo:

Nice one five bellies ;o)

Can anyone tell me what percentage of the fish caught, on the charters mentioned above, were put back? Is it the norm for charter anglers to take every fish caught? Or have we come a long way since the bad old days with regard to conservation?

Cheers.

:cool: On our trip from Langstone all fish except I bream and the mackeral went back.

On deepwater wrecking trips pollock and ling rarely go back because they've 'blown up'. :D

maybe we should not fish for them norm if there is no way you can return them, or perhaps a bag limmit on these type of fish and fishing should be introduced ie, once you have caught the limit "stop"

I Fish For Sport Not Me Belly

the "Onyermarks" set up run by Ian Burrett states on its website that anglers who want to fill bin bags full of fish will not be tolerated,a couple for the pot is fine.

Have you checked it out yet Toerag?

53 tope in one day in one boat,not sure if it was 2 or 4 anglers (the boats take 4 anglers max)

100 pollack 5 - 9.5 lbs one day one boat

53 different species in the Mull of Galloway area since he started chartering 15 years ago !!!!

Cannot wait for my trip next month.

ps forgot to mention 200lb+ skate :cool:

[ 19. May 2005, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: Snatcher ]

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

On my fishing trip every fish was kept for the pot, but that was the whole intention to 'catch & cook'

I nabbed all the launce for bait tho

FearTheHands.gif

Knowing my luck if I were a buddhist I'd come back as myself ...