Please dont plan any fishing meets

s2vto

How about a honeymoon in Southern Spain, hot, sunny, the 3 S's and kayak fishing.................Utopia?

you can't invite him over to spain on his honey moon for for good weather and 3 Some's....lol only joking

congratulations s2vto hope you'll be happy,have some wicked laughs and enjoy yourselves.

may have to mean a get together on the gower as a form of send off before the honeymoon in spain

john

Edited by lazy hooker

Catch and Release fishing is a lot like golf. You don't have to eat the ball to have a good time.

Lady Helen Charter Boat Penarth S.Wales

www.ladyhelencharters.co.uk

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats STu. How about an arch of Paddles and Im sure the Tart can arrange something special.

Just to clarify things you are getting married to that poor misguided lady and not your yak. Its just that I keep getting accused of caring for my yak more than erindoors.

Its not a problem as Valentines Day will bale me out, think a new designer paddle leash should prove where my love lies. ooooerrr!

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)

Congrats STu. How about an arch of Paddles and Im sure the Tart can arrange something special.

Just to clarify things you are getting married to that poor misguided lady and not your yak. Its just that I keep getting accused of caring for my yak more than erindoors.

had the same argument with mine,but it's all sorted now the missus accepts that she's no2 :clap2:

good idea about the paddle arch,be good to see a wedding with a yakfishing theme, :thumbs:

haven't got any confetti but will have plenty of chum made up--will that do? :headhurt:

Seriously though--Good Luck trainee tart :D

What ever you do dont gop out this weekend on the south coast! the swell is scary, up to 30 feet!!!!

the yak is on the roof ready,launch is in 1hr 15mins--watch this space!

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

Cogratulations

I have been married for nearly 39yrs now, Its all about give and take and compremise.

I laid down one condition......that I would always have a Motorcycle and I still have one to this day.

Good luck to you Mate

off to put ribbons on me paddle!

Dave

Target fish: Anything!

cheers guys all god comments!

She knows I have the need for bigger better kayaks :)

Ground rules are in place

she tells me what to do :(

OK Prowler 13 Angler - Yellow

Species Hunt: Bass, Bream, Bull Huss, Coalfish, Dogfish, Flounder, Grey Gurnard, Mackerel,

Pike, Pollack, Pouting, Whiting

Previous kayaks:

OK Drifter Angler

Cool Otter Impulse

Stu - congratulations on the coming nuptials. I won't be able to make the wedding as I will be at the kayak meet that weekend :thumbs: so could I have a photo please - mounted if possible, but just kissing will do :clap2:

You have reminded me of this little story:

There was a TV interviewer talking to an elderly, married couple who were celebrating their Diamond Wedding Anniversary. The interviewer asked them if they had any useful advice they could pass on to the viewers as to how to create a lasting marriage like theirs.

At this point the old man piped up that the secret of their successful, long and happy marriage was down to an agreement they made on their wedding day. "You see," he said, " we agreed that I would make all the big decisions in our life together and that my wife would make all the small, day-to-day decisions. It just so happens that in 60 years of married life we have never had to make a big decision!"

Good Luck mate and the best of health, wealth and happiness.

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo