Gerry Castles

Barry Kneller

Hi all

The last one of Gerry's 'special' Japanese Shimano Scorpions is now on ebay, Look here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...p;rd=1&rd=1

One of AN's East Anglian stalwarts (he's not quite as ugly as his avatar would suggest.........) got the last one at a ridiculously low price!

Hope this one goes a bit better................

Some of Gerry's rods (Lure, Coarse, fly & Sea) will be going up within the next week or so - keep an eye on Trevor's ebay items

(ebay id: deepinvader)

Gerry's stuff will all have the word 'Argyll' in the title.

Cheers

Barry

Barry

The reel is an incredible bit of kit, they cast a dream, even very light baits. Titchy little reels but they ouze quality.

See:

http://www.japantackle.com/Shimano/Shimano_Scorpion_1000.htm

Edited by Peter Waller

It's a shame they end when a lot of us will be on our way home from the Itchen fish-in, I would like something of Gerrys to keep but I could get outbid before I get home :( Shame it didn't end on Friday.

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

• 2 weeks later...

More of Gerry's items on ebay now - Some lures and a Shimano float rod...........

See seller 'deepinvader' for details.

Barry

Hi all

The last one of Gerry's 'special' Japanese Shimano Scorpions is now on ebay, Look here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...p;rd=1&rd=1

One of AN's East Anglian stalwarts (he's not quite as ugly as his avatar would suggest.........) got the last one at a ridiculously low price!

Hope this one goes a bit better................

Some of Gerry's rods (Lure, Coarse, fly & Sea) will be going up within the next week or so - keep an eye on Trevor's ebay items

(ebay id: deepinvader)

Gerry's stuff will all have the word 'Argyll' in the title.

Cheers

Barry

Barry

Guest Ferret1959
More of Gerry's items on ebay now - Some lures and a Shimano float rod...........

See seller 'deepinvader' for details.

Barry

That man had some rubbish, Flying Lures??? :lol:

The bloke was as bad as me for junk.

Good on the man. :clap2: