Best ever top gear

chesters1

I don't usually miss one episode but guess what - I missed this one cos I was absolutely slaughtered and my liver hurts (for a change - lol).

Roll on Wed.

Yogi. :thumbs:

Take nothing but photo's.

Leave nothing but footprints.

Kill nothing but time.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS. Newt, if you want to watch the whole thing I can encode it and send it to you.
I was going to suggest that someone do just that, I would do it myself but don't have the necessary hardware. It is a scream Newt, honest Injun

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

i cought the last half hour of it and i was totaly distrought cause it looked like an amazing episode. i sort of know how they feel, after driving around in my driving instructors ford finesse i can totaly see where they are coming from, you get to know all its little inadequacies and moods and temprement.

and the bit where they stoped for gas, i was actualy shouting at james to get into hammonds truck and get the hell outa there while they are farting about with jump leads, that is one palce i will never want to go "Get the boys" i woulda droped my load all over the place i swear.

on a side note, how the hell do they get away with half the things they do on the show. hats of to them :thumbs:

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

PS. Newt, if you want to watch the whole thing I can encode it and send it to you.

I'd love it. Thanks.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Hi all

just saw the whole program:)what a laugh,proper roadtripping

manlove rules ok lololololol:):):):)

i bet they have never scrubbed sooooooo hard to get the paint off

id have had the bullet ridden car with the growing bush(your own garden on the road):)

bigstig!!!lol

steve

sod everyone else,do it anyway:)

sod duck season lets have tvla season!

capita beware(thiefs with badges)

e7b81d_666666.gif

anphotologo.jpg

Definately the best I have seen, absolutely brilliant....the dead cow on the roof of the car was magic......

In 2000 , I did a road trip up, and down the West Coast of the US... think it was about 3,500 miles in total, San Diego to almost Vancouver...and didnt see any Rednecks, murderers or dead cows etc etc ....even in the Truck rest stops.....saw loads of beaten up old cars tho !!!!!! :):)

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Norrie - the West Coast is way to civilized and citified. You should try the South starting in Texas and going East.

Note that if you are every going walkabout in the countryside and happen across a whisky still, stop and have a small sip (there will be a cup hanging next to a spiggot) then move on. That way the owners who are almost certainly watching will know you are just a hiker and not out to arrest them.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I loved the end credits.... Presented by Cletus Clarkson, Ellie May may....can't recall what the irritating little Hamster's moniker was.

But - the entire production crew was Billy Bob and their surname.

I still loved Clarkson's Top Gear Top Tips - It is cheaper than renting, and 'Don't Go to America!'

OK so he is wrong, but funny.

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

thought they were more likely to pepper your nether regions with buck shot.

Shot is what happens if you DO NOT have a sip of the brew to prove you are not an ATF (alcohol, tobacco, & firearms) officer on duty.

Shot is also what happens if you try to decant a large container of the brew and leave without paying.