Valentines Day

Today there has been a continuos flow of men in the shop and phone orders :clap2:

But I have to smile at some of them.

The Fat Man a local car dealer out right rogue with a big bank balance, smart young piece in tow who needs lots of attention and he has the money to do it, LOVE? No she is decoration and he has a good bank balance :lol:

Then we have the big softies :rolleyes::D "Better buy her a bunch love" You know the score" The macho image is slipping "Can you right the card, don't want her to know who it is" Who the hell is he kidding :lol: If she got a second bunch of roses he would be totally gob smacked.

Then there's Mr. Canny, buys for her valentines, mothers day, easter, wedding anniversary, birthday and Christmas, BUT never cut flowers, always plants in flower, ask how tall they grow, what type of soil they like, the crafty b*****d is planting out his garden whilst pretending to by her flowers :clap::clap::lol:

Yep they come in all shapes and sizes, with all the excuses under the sun for doing it, so shape up lads and nip round to your local florist.

I nearly for got the son inlaw :lol: Diamond Dai, a dozen red roses with a diamond pin in each one (white desert diamonds :lol: ) look the part, bloody cheap scape :lol:

Me, hell it would be like taking coals to Newcastle :bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Hi all

being with the misses now for 10yrs, we both cannot abide valentines day.

call me cheap or whatever but 10yrs speaks louder than a poxy card and a bunch of flowers that will wilt 2days from now:):)

i like grounded partners who think its all commercial toss:)

i was in a card shop today, watching my sister buy a card for the man in her life,god did the cards put a shiver down my spine:)

my way is better cos me and the misses both get something out of it LATER!!!:)

steve

sod everyone else,do it anyway:)

sod duck season lets have tvla season!

capita beware(thiefs with badges)

e7b81d_666666.gif

anphotologo.jpg

What "She" has never had, "She" will never miss :)

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

too right poledark:):):)

we used to do the card thing,but it gets soooooo cheesy that it eventually feels like you just brought sick up to the back of the throat(you know the lump/swallow retch)

sorry maybe abit graphic:)im a damn kind soul

Edited by billy50000

sod everyone else,do it anyway:)

sod duck season lets have tvla season!

capita beware(thiefs with badges)

e7b81d_666666.gif

anphotologo.jpg

Hi all

being with the misses now for 10yrs, we both cannot abide valentines day.

call me cheap or whatever but 10yrs speaks louder than a poxy card and a bunch of flowers that will wilt 2days from now:):)

i like grounded partners who think its all commercial toss:)

i was in a card shop today, watching my sister buy a card for the man in her life,god did the cards put a shiver down my spine:)

my way is better cos me and the misses both get something out of it LATER!!!:)

steve

When you've done thirty plus you can put a medal on your chest and not a day before :lol::lol:

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

oh b******ks :wallbash:

forgotten again!

Going now better do breakfast quick!!

If you can lie on the floor without holding on, then you’re not drunk.

I Can Only Please One Person A Day, Today Isn't Your Day, Tomorrow Isn't Looking Good Either.

Oops to late!

She`s up

Just been told to keep out the way!

Great thats me, I`m off fishing.

Thats the way to do it. :clap2:

Edited by melpen

If you can lie on the floor without holding on, then you’re not drunk.

I Can Only Please One Person A Day, Today Isn't Your Day, Tomorrow Isn't Looking Good Either.