FTAO Snatcher....

Norrie

lightweight geordies norrie , talk a good drink but when it comes to the crunch.. :headhurt::headhurt: oops better get me hard hat... :clap2:

Yep, Guy, it is that !!!!! :):)

BTW, Just had another boat, and crew added to the weekend !!! Where will it all end ???? :blink: :blink: think that makes 6 now.... :thumbs: :thumbs:

Edited by Norrie

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, Guy, it is that !!!!! :):)

BTW, Just had another boat, and crew added to the weekend !!! Where will it all end ???? :blink: :blink: think that makes 6 now.... :thumbs: :thumbs:

Who's coming now then :headhurt:

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

Shaping up to be a good party :)

Snatcher, i have a question for you. I'm going to Iceland in April for big cod/coalies, any chance i could get you to tie som big old lures for saltwater fly fishing? Not even sure what would work in the way of flies over there, maybe big and bright, or perhaps more natural?

Tight Lines

Shaun

Norrie I am a "beer towel" most weekends and could prob drink most of the squad under the table!!! BUT its a new place for me and looking forward to the fishing :thumbs:

Sorry lads no drinking comp from the master. Just a couple of beers and chill. Its big skate and not beer for the Easter weekend :thumbs:

Got to go with Snatcher on this one, I am putting my "Party Pooper Mode On" :2: no intention of offending anyone here, but the thread seems to be headed more towards the party than the angling.. The party is always brilliant and good craic but gotta let anyone that is fishing on the Catchalot know, we are boring farts and primarily go for the fishing, I dont know who is on the secret list of who is all going so dont know if they know us or not ,I drink like a fish (but not if I'm out on the boat the next day), and as everyone who knows Davy knows he can just about manage 2 beers and thats him. The Catchalot will be leaving the pier at its planned time each morning :boat: (sorry, we do not do afternoon departure. :boat: ) We fish in over 400 feet of water for fish that could pull anyone over, especially when you are attached to it via a harness and at times it can be rough therefore safety is paramount. BTW Spasor, I'm first in line for the mink coat, the mink at the pier has my name on it :love: As I said please dont anyone take offence I am looking forward to the parties as much as anyone else.

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Ata girl Lindy. You tell em ooligans wots wot!! :hug:

We`ve never seen you staggering around the hotel with a drink in each hand and a bottle tucked under your arm. It`s OK Lindy. We all know that you were keeping them safe really. :yeah::yeah:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Snatcher, i have a question for you. I'm going to Iceland in April for big cod/coalies,

Shaun, You'd be better going to Farmfoods mate...much cheaper..... :D :D

Theocritis..

Got to go with Snatcher on this one, I am putting my "Party Pooper Mode On" :2: no intention of offending anyone here, but the thread seems to be headed more towards the party than the angling.. The party is always brilliant and good craic but gotta let anyone that is fishing on the Catchalot know, we are boring farts and primarily go for the fishing, I dont know who is on the secret list of who is all going so dont know if they know us or not ,I drink like a fish (but not if I'm out on the boat the next day), and as everyone who knows Davy knows he can just about manage 2 beers and thats him. The Catchalot will be leaving the pier at its planned time each morning :boat: (sorry, we do not do afternoon departure. :boat: ) We fish in over 400 feet of water for fish that could pull anyone over, especially when you are attached to it via a harness and at times it can be rough therefore safety is paramount. BTW Spasor, I'm first in line for the mink coat, the mink at the pier has my name on it :love: As I said please dont anyone take offence I am looking forward to the parties as much as anyone else.

Linda, What secret list ???? sounds interesting !!!!, but from what I have heard, you will know everyone who is going.....and get on with them too....:) and you are correct in what you say pet, I am having NO drunken fools on my boat either..I dont even allow smoking aboard it.....not very condusive to safety !!!!!

But, I do afternoon launches.....or is that Lunches !!!! :):)

BTW, You have a pm....:) Shhh, secret.... :rolleyes:

Theocritis..

Snatcher, i have a question for you. I'm going to Iceland in April for big cod/coalies, any chance i could get you to tie som big old lures for saltwater fly fishing? Not even sure what would work in the way of flies over there, maybe big and bright, or perhaps more natural?

When in April?????? tied some Snatcher sandeels in a smaller size for a lad fly fishing for cod in Norway. He caught them :thumbs:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Shaun.

Why are you going to Iceland in April? I thought they didn`t switch the lights back on `till May!!!!! :cold::cold::cold:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Got to go with Snatcher on this one, I am putting my "Party Pooper Mode On" :2: no intention of offending anyone here, but the thread seems to be headed more towards the party than the angling..

I'm going to be fishing from the shore (will be using 1" diameter wire after seeing shauns write up it TSF ;) ) and i will have a tipple but the fishing is the main point for all I think. The thread is just on the light hearted side with the anticipation of the usual angling banter in the bar post fishing session's.

Neal

The Skink

I'm a hardcore Fisherman, I just wish I was a hardcore catcher Too

ray.jpg