FTAO Snatcher....

Norrie

well I've arrived here safe and sound thanks John :D

Will see ya tomorrow. 'tis a bit overcast just now but has the look of another good day. Forecast for Friday Saturday no too bad - Sunday may be a little bit breezy, but not too horrendous :)

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone needs freezer space for bait I do have a little bit of space spare (well I've just plugged in an extra "under the counter" upright). Just call round and it's yours for the using :)

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

Another one on the way, leaving Oxford now a quick overnight stop in Shotts then head up from there about the same time tomorrow. See you all there and could someone please do something about the weather.

Cheers

Gareth and luci

G'Day chaps. I'm in a cafe in Shepherds Bush and flying up this afternoon. My reasoning for a Friday night BBQ was that the rolls and defrosted burgers etc would all be fresh - and not 36hrs old!

How about a $1 a head sweep for the best specimen fish over the four days?

I'm hoping to leave Renfrew around 9am tomorrow and be at the ferry for maybe 10.30? What's everyone else's estimates?

Davy - will I be ok mooring alongside Catchalot overnight? (My boat's never seen the beach at the top of the loch!)

I'll also have a surplus of Tennents Lager and Guinness with me. Am bringing a bottle of expensive champagne and a load of paper cups to christen Ticketty Boo! II as she enters salt water for the first time.

Cheers

TB

If anyone needs freezer space for bait I do have a little bit of space spare (well I've just plugged in an extra "under the counter" upright). Just call round and it's yours for the using :)

can I squeeze in 3 boxes of squid Nick please?? Will be bringing over 6 boxes tomorrow.Will keep 3 out to defrost :rolleyes:

Cheers my good man :thumbs:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

can I squeeze in 3 boxes of squid Nick please?? Will be bringing over 6 boxes tomorrow.Will keep 3 out to defrost :rolleyes:

Cheers my good man :thumbs:

6 Boxes John.....that's barely enough for one 'drop' of four rods :clap2:

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

Paul has just left my house, and is on his way up,..he should be in LA at about 5pm....we should be leaviing about 11am, and be on the water for approx 3pm...:boat:

I heard that Les had some nice Spurs from Loch X today...!!!!...:)

Nick, you have PM mate...:):)

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

watch for the moorland fire on the way up folks. Just after you turn on to the Lochaline road, maybe a mile or so along there look across to Strontian and you should see alot of smoke - I suspect it will still be going strong tomorrow - unless we get some heavy overnight rain.

Davy your parking space is clear :)

Cheers Norrie.

John 3 boxes of squid are booked in :)

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

No reason why we cant barbeque both nights,

so long as no one minds their burgers and steaks being kept with the bait???

would the sweep apply to us land lubbers?

here you ! is ma kebabs no good enough for you ?? :schmoll: you want to go around pan handleing everybody,s grub :rolleyes::rolleyes:

hmmmmm black lug flavoured burger yummmmmmmmmmeee :yucky::crazy: