FTAO Snatcher....

Norrie

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm I thought we were going fishng ????? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Davy.

Remember October, when some prat in a little boat that sounded like a mozzie, was throwing mackeral at Catchalot as he zipped past with a smug grin?? Well I`ve decided to change the rules of engagement. Norrie will be automaticaly considered hostile unless he`s carrying a tray of drinks!! :boat:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Fishing ??? :rolleyes: You're going fishing ???? :D :D Thats not what I've been led to believe !!!! :yeah: :yeah: Big game hunting more like... :blink:

Paul, Mackeral at one o' clock mate !!!!!!! Tally Ho !!!! !!!!!!! :clap2: :clap2: just dont get in the way !!!!! I'm deadly once I get my eye in !!!! :clap2: :clap2:

Here, Hot off the press !!!!!! Guess whose wife started work in the pub tonight !!!!!!! :blink: :blink: That'll be that then !!!! Barred out my local !!!!! :blink: :blink:

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

At least we'll be able to repel boarders...........and invade a small country should we feel the need :thumbs:

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

At least we'll be able to repel boarders.

That's what the baseball bat's are for :D

and the rotten Mackerel :D :D

Edited by Davy Holt

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

Remember the "cod wars" but the "mackerel wars " is a new one on me. What am I letting myself in for :rolleyes::rolleyes::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Just signed back on as some toss pot has blocked my garage door. Its a strange Mercedes van. Had a go at pushing it out of the way but to no avail. I am not a happy chappie. Have left a note on his windscreen asking him to bell me as soon as he moves.

May deck him,have not decided yet.Really in a foul mood. Will get flack at work as well when I eventually get in cos there is a massively important job they want on a flight today and this delay may just make all the difference.

Really p1ssed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is one oy pet hates,inconciderate parking. I would not do it to anyone

:wallbash::boxing::boxing::boxing::angry::angry:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy