FTAO Snatcher....

Norrie

:bigemo_harabe_net-163: :bigemo_harabe_net-163: :bigemo_harabe_net-163: :bigemo_harabe_net-163: :bigemo_harabe_net-163: :bigemo_harabe_net-163: :bigemo_harabe_net-163: :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Norrie I am a "beer towel" most weekends and could prob drink most of the squad under the table!!! BUT its a new place for me and looking forward to the fishing :thumbs:

Sorry lads no drinking comp from the master. Just a couple of beers and chill. Its big skate and not beer for the Easter weekend :thumbs:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Norrie I am a "beer towel" most weekends and could prob drink most of the squad under the table!!! BUT its a new place for me and looking forward to the fishing :thumbs:

Sorry lads no drinking comp from the master. Just a couple of beers and chill. Its big skate and not beer for the Easter weekend :thumbs:

think snatcher is loosing it lads !! :blink::blink::blink:

I think from what I hear Snatcher that you will need as much drink as possible :drunk: :drunk: due to Norrie's snoring (sorry Norrie but I have been warned:sneaky2:). It can be heard for miles:cry:.

Neal

The Skink

I'm a hardcore Fisherman, I just wish I was a hardcore catcher Too

ray.jpg

John?

We don`t have drinking comps` at LA. We just drink, then fish, then drink, then fish. You won`t have the time to drink anyone under the table as Charles likes his beauty sleep. It get`s very boring, that`s why I`m taking the gun. The wife wants a mink coat and the place is crawling with them!!

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

But, Paul can do it no problem, leaves the bar at 6am. :blink: ..has an hour or two kip, then brekkie... :) ..then fishes for 12 hours... :rolleyes: ... are you admitting defeat before the battle ???? :yeah: :yeah:

But we will respect your wishes mate...... :D :D LOL....

Edited by Norrie

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

But, Paul can do it no problem, leaves the bar at 6am. :blink: ..has an hour or two kip, then brekkie... :) ..then fishes for 12 hours... :rolleyes: ... are you admitting defeat before the battle ???? :yeah: :yeah:

But we will respect your wishes mate...... :D :D LOL....

lightweight geordies norrie , talk a good drink but when it comes to the crunch.. :headhurt::headhurt: oops better get me hard hat... :clap2:

Looks like I have turned to the dark side then :headhurt::headhurt: Go on then if we do actually do bar to boat,if Davy/Linda is ok with it will go with the flow. Not starting early mind. After we lash to the piers want a few hours from the shore :fish::fishing:

Sorry will not do a drinking comp but got a challenge from Les which I will have a go at. Mind you will only have a bash on the Sunday night. Will not attempt on the Fri/Sat cos need an intact arm :rolleyes:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy