FTAO Snatcher....

Norrie

Thats it mate,the fishing is what I am there for. Will save the boozing for the Mull of Galloway. Actually heading off over there in about 30 mins.Gonna open the caravan for the 2007 season :thumbs: I wonder what Galloway adventures lie in store this year? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edited by Snatcher

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats it mate,the fishing is what I am there for. Will save the boozing for the Mull of Galloway. Actually heading off over there in about 30 mins.Gonna open the caravan for the 2007 season :thumbs: I wonder what Galloway adventures lie in store this year? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

think i might have an adventure or two with you down there during the year snatch :thumbs::thumbs:

I don`t blame you John. There`s nothing like waking up in the early hours with a clear head. Listening to the dawn chorus, waiting for the sun to rise over the castle ruins. Contemplating the coming battle with the leviathons of the sound.

The only problem is, you`ll be sharing with Norrie. Who, in turn will be performing the `Hogs duet` with jabee!! You`ll be cursing your abstinence, the fact that the bar is closed and your failiure to procure a `carry oot`!!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Moderation is to be applauded. Abstinence deserves a swift boot up the jacksie.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

I don`t blame you John. There`s nothing like waking up in the early hours with a clear head. Listening to the dawn chorus, waiting for the sun to rise over the castle ruins. Contemplating the coming battle with the leviathons of the sound.

The only problem is, you`ll be sharing with Norrie. Who, in turn will be performing the `Hogs duet` with jabee!! You`ll be cursing your abstinence, the fact that the bar is closed and your failiure to procure a `carry oot`!!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Moderation is to be applauded. Abstinence deserves a swift boot up the jacksie.

spoken like a true jock ;);):boxing::yahoo::yahoo:

We'll have a few drinks, a few laughs, fish hard and have a great time just like we always do :thumbs:

Can't wait :D

Edited by jabee

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

We'll have a few drinks, a few laughs, fish hard and have a great time just like we always do :thumbs:

Can't wait :D

Too true, :D and...you forgot...take the water out of each other !!!!! :D :D

Here, any word about June ???? Skipper is waiting to hear !!!! :yeah: :yeah:

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Yep, and that goes for the South Coast jaunts and all.

You probably won't hear from us for a while, as we get back from India only a couple of days before the Weymouth trip, but not to worry - we will be there!

Must keep some of that smoked piranha for Paul's sarnies.......

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...