FTAO Snatcher....

Norrie

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call that a job, the guy we are working for at the moment has told us we are having the day off on Friday to go golfing in Devon he has booked a cottage and is still going to pay us for the day as well.

Hopefully won't be able to here either you or Jabee at Easter as we are staying in a caravan somewhere up the hill. Whats the final tally/delegate list for Easter weekend then.

We all love you really Norrie

Cheers

Gareth

Hiya Gareth,

I didnt know you were coming up actually...hope Davys boat manages to stay afloat !!!!! :D :D Will be good to see you again matey....I dont now how many are showing up, the only thing that I'm interested in , is that I'm going.. :yeah: .. the room is booked, We called in on Saturday and re-confirmed with Sally....the boat is booked in for a service, the week before, so all systems go !!!! :D :D :D

well norrie , me thinks it will be the old tarpaulin again at easter :thumbs: unless mister burret comes up with the goods !! :clap2::clap2:

Guy, Want me to sneak you into the hotel mate...aha, no, I forgot, I snore !!!!!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Hiya Gareth,

I didnt know you were coming up actually...hope Davys boat manages to stay afloat !!!!! :D :D Will be good to see you again matey....I dont now how many are showing up, the only thing that I'm interested in , is that I'm going.. :yeah: .. the room is booked, We called in on Saturday and re-confirmed with Sally....the boat is booked in for a service, the week before, so all systems go !!!! :D :D :D

Guy, Want me to sneak you into the hotel mate...aha, no, I forgot, I snore !!!!!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

:clap2: You didn't offer to speak to the hotel for me Norrie, no hard feelings though, papers on their way tomorrow, you should have them Wednesday. :clap2:

I heard him and i was sleeping in the car accross fae the Hotel :wacko::unsure: But as Gareth says we all love you Uncle Norrie :kissing::hug:

Look forward tae meeting up again with you all again :):)

save-our-sharks member

SACN Member

SFSA Member

"Time is never wasted

When your wasted all the time

Nil Desperandum

I heard him and i was sleeping in the car accross fae the Hotel :wacko::unsure: But as Gareth says we all love you Uncle Norrie :kissing::hug:

Look forward tae meeting up again with you all again :):)

Wasnt me Lenny, must have been Jabee.....now, He can snore for Engerland !!!

BTW, remind me to cut yer lines with the boat, when you are off the pier mate !!!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ Feb 19 2007, 08:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:clap2: You didn't offer to speak to the hotel for me Norrie, no hard feelings though, papers on their way tomorrow, you should have them Wednesday. :clap2:

Norm, The hotel is/was fully booked,( We double checked yesterday again ) there aint any B+B's that I know of either, Wee Janet has chucked it in......AFAIK...BUT, you might get in at the Strontian Hotel.....its a 20 mile drive away tho.....its the nearest there is .... :thumbs: :thumbs:

Theocritis..

Norrie what type of beer do they sell in LA? I am sure I can find something that suits me :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Moderation being the theme mind !!! :rolleyes:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Wasnt me Lenny, must have been Jabee.....now, He can snore for Engerland !!!

BTW, remind me to cut yer lines with the boat, when you are off the pier mate !!!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norm B @ Feb 19 2007, 08:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->:clap2: You didn't offer to speak to the hotel for me Norrie, no hard feelings though, papers on their way tomorrow, you should have them Wednesday. :clap2:

Norm, The hotel is/was fully booked,( We double checked yesterday again ) there aint any B+B's that I know of either, Wee Janet has chucked it in......AFAIK...BUT, you might get in at the Strontian Hotel.....its a 20 mile drive away tho.....its the nearest there is .... :thumbs: :thumbs:

:clap2: Kismet mate, I rang the hotel and it was booked, I couldn't book earlier because I thought I had a review on a new boat which is now 3 months behind it's build date, fate, I'm not meant to catch that 200lb flattie this Easter perhaps I'll win the lottery instead. :clap2:

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ Feb 19 2007, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:clap2: Kismet mate, I rang the hotel and it was booked, I couldn't book earlier because I thought I had a review on a new boat which is now 3 months behind it's build date, fate, I'm not meant to catch that 200lb flattie this Easter perhaps I'll win the lottery instead. :clap2:

Kismet??????????????????????????????????????? :headhurt:

Best of luck with the lottery :thumbs:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Norrie what type of beer do they sell in LA? I am sure I can find something that suits me :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Moderation being the theme mind !!! :rolleyes:

Well John, In the club, you can have Millers in a Fosters glass, OR...Fosters in a Millers Glass......wee private joke there BTW, will tell you all about it very soon...:):) and in the hotel, I cant remember....but it IS a very good pint....they all do various heavy beers too.....and poofter drinks for the "girls"....Morgans an that !!!!!! :D :D :blink:

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ Feb 19 2007, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Norm, You will have to be better organised next year mate.....it aint good enough !!!!!! :sun:;):sun:

Theocritis..