FTAO Snatcher....

Norrie

Snatcher - just an update on the wildlife front.

Small creatures but always good to see. My kids have seen a common lizard in the garden today, and Davy seen a big slow worm. So bring the macro lens, you may get some nice shots of Lizards.

If the weather keeps going as it has been easter is going to be very good :D

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snatcher - just an update on the wildlife front.

Small creatures but always good to see. My kids have seen a common lizard in the garden today, and Davy seen a big slow worm. So bring the macro lens, you may get some nice shots of Lizards.

If the weather keeps going as it has been easter is going to be very good :D

Hi Nick, The Slowworms have a wee hoose in the club carpark, under a bit of ols conveyor belt !!! Seen them often...also seen the Buzzard eating them, after throwing itself right into the mddle of the bushes at the side of the Ferry queue...:), I'd never seen one before that !!! and its a deed one !!! :)

BTW, How did the Luce Bay charter skipper do today ??? :):) I hear he might have given you some good news re the weekend. :):)

Just out of interest, I can feel a wee bit of good fortune coming our way and I need to do some sums. Who is all in need of a very nearly new 85Ah VRLA battery? With a wee bit of luck, these may be able to get delivered to LA. Not standard battery posts, but an M6x20mm bolt on the terminal. I think I have some terminal kits too that adapt these for standard fittings.

I can't make firm promises until I get back to work tomorrow and crunch some numbers, but I'll see what I can do.

Lenny and Guy would like one each for their headlamps please.....I take it, they will strap to their belts ok Gordon...:):)

Edited by Norrie

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Hi Nick, The Slowworms have a wee hoose in the club carpark,

Norrie I'm not sure will need to double check with Davy but I think the slow worm house may have been removed whenthey were cleaningup the carpark

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Hi Nick, The Slowworms have a wee hoose in the club carpark, under a bit of ols conveyor belt !!!

Now Norrie, if you visited us here in the wild west occassionally you would know that the piece of conveyor you mention was removed from said carpark last year :angry::rolleyes::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Try and keep up ...

see Linda knows :D :D :D

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

BTW, How did the Luce Bay charter skipper do today ??? :):)

Well when he saw what hard work Davy made it look landing a little baby he didn't bother dropping a line :D

I hear he might have given you some good news re the weekend. :):)

You mean regarding the lack of fud's?

BTW Linda, he was fed before leaving here, couldn't have the wee fella dieing of hunger on the way home...

Edited by nick

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

Now Norrie, if you visited us here in the wild west occassionally you would know that the piece of conveyor you mention was removed from said carpark last year :angry::rolleyes::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Try and keep up ...

see Linda knows :D :D :D

oooOOOOOooo, So they got there act together...not before time too...all those old boats and caravans ,and cars..were starting to make the carpark look dreadful :thumbs:

BTW, was it a compulsory purchase on the Wee Worm Hoose ??? cos, I know they loved that wee hoose, they told me .....and wouldnt move voluntarily., they would have to be have been under a great deal of pressure........ :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

oooOOOOOooo, So they got there act together...not before time too...all those old boats and caravans ,and cars..were starting to make the carpark look dreadful :thumbs:

BTW, was it a compulsory purchase on the Wee Worm Hoose ??? cos, I know they loved that wee hoose, they told me .....and wouldnt move voluntarily., they would have to be have been under a great deal of pressure........ :rolleyes::rolleyes:

They were forcibily evicted in the middle of the night before anyone could set up a petition to keep them there, the family were all split up and are now travelling round the country destitute.

Well when he saw what hard work Davy made it look landing a little baby he didn't bother dropping a line :D

You mean regarding the lack of fud's?

BTW Linda, he was fed before leaving here, couldn't have the wee fella dieing of hunger on the way home...

Thanks Nick, needs to keep his strenght up for when he gets home :wub:

BTW, was it a compulsory purchase on the Wee Worm Hoose ??? cos, I know they loved that wee hoose, they told me .....and wouldnt move voluntarily., they would have to be have been under a great deal of pressure........ :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh boy, do ye ken nothing :rolleyes::whistling:

't is a boat park for divers, not a car park

You've been away too long :secret::bangin:

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

Oh boy, do ye ken nothing :rolleyes::whistling:

't is a boat park for divers, not a car park

You've been away too long :secret::bangin:

I agree Nick, thank god no one believes a word he says half the time :clap2:

Thanks Nick, needs to keep his strenght up for when he gets home :wub:

There's nae need for that <_<

Poor lads been working hard hauling skate up himself today without you making demands when he gets home :nono:

:roll1::bounce:

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?