FTAO Snatcher....

Norrie

There's nae need for that <_<

Poor lads been working hard hauling skate up himself today without you making demands when he gets home :nono:

:roll1::bounce:

Thats what the FPO charges :clap2::clap2: he knows the cost to himself before he goes away for the weekend :thumbs:

Edited by Orca
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have we got a head count for the easter event? Seen some earlier on in the thread but think we have grown some. From the Moray Firth there is

Myself

Lenny (Blindog)

Neil Jackson(sir blankalot lol)

Graham (Gitfire off WSF)

Come on Norrie i thought you were the head counter lol.

Neal

The Skink

I'm a hardcore Fisherman, I just wish I was a hardcore catcher Too

ray.jpg

Thats what the FPO charges :clap2::clap2: he knows the cost to himself before he goes away for the weekend :thumbs:

You`re a hard woman Lindy. No wonder Davy spends all day asleep in the cabin. :unsure:

He`d be the size of Les if you didn`t `work` him to death. :clap2::clap2:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

You`re a hard woman Lindy. No wonder Davy spends all day asleep in the cabin. :unsure:

He`d be the size of Les if you didn`t `work` him to death. :clap2::clap2:

OI!!!

i resemble that remark :angry:

just back from a club match at oban today, made the bad move......

instead of fishing the best mark for the big mamas i fished a secondary mark in the hope of also getting a BMD for my list

ended up with a blank, my mate fished the number 1 mark and had 5 skate, 100, 160, 166, 177 and 191lb, helluva catch!!!

RIMG0291-1.jpg

spoke to the famous luce bay skipper today and he was complaining he might have to pull a skate up as he was out on his own tied up to davys boat and he was getting a bite, don't know how it turned out :unsure:

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

Hiya,

Ok as reported in dispatches.. a certain Luce bay charter skipper stops by for directions ;) I told him that the Mull head was a few miles south of here :clap2::clap2:

onyermarks.JPG

We spent a pleasant few hours gabbing and enjoying the calm sunny conditions when this little girl made her appearance

137.JPG

For some reason Nick insisted I take the run.. couldn\'t have had anything to do with the 4 lb of lead that I also hauled up with the fish :(

While packing up the car I noticed this little critter in the grass.. it even posed for the camera :)

slowworm.JPG

Edited by Davy Holt

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

Hiya les,

Nice fish but I think you might need to give them lessons in gaffing.... the one on the right is just a bit to close for comfort :(

Edited by Davy Holt

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

Have we got a head count for the easter event? Seen some earlier on in the thread but think we have grown some. From the Moray Firth there is

Myself

Lenny (Blindog)

Neil Jackson(sir blankalot lol)

Graham (Gitfire off WSF)

Come on Norrie i thought you were the head counter lol.

Neal

The Skink

Neal, you lot are shore fishing, we dinny count them ...just boat fishers...oh, and boats too !!!! :rolleyes::thumbs::rolleyes:

BTW, Is that THE Neil thats coming down...him of Common Skate fame ????? :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

post-1889-1174880175_thumb.jpg

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Yep the one and only skate man Neil is raring to go (hasn't caught a fish this year yet and has been out about 5 times).

So us porpers don't count fishing from the shore eh :schmoll: .

Neal

The Skink

P.S.

Nice pictures there Davy :clap:

Edited by The Skink
I'm a hardcore Fisherman, I just wish I was a hardcore catcher Too

ray.jpg

Hiya les,

Nice fish but I think you might need to give them lessons in gaffing.... the one on the right is just a bit to close for comfort :(

i know, i know davy,

peter on the right is a bit of an amatuer at gaffing and there was more than an element of panic in this fish because of the amount of tide.

it took him 1hr 25 mins to get it to the boat

i have another pic which has grahams gaff coming out and peter taking the whole weight of the fish for an instant...

it would be quite comical if i wasn't concerned for the fish on the end of the gaff :(

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif