FTAO Snatcher....

Norrie

Norrie what are our target species for the Friday afternoon ?????

John, If it swims, its our target..I havent been fishing at all yet this year....so...have this "Urge" to get out on the boat. :D :D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not long to go now. Can't wait. Are we tying up marina style again this year? Will join in on the pier for a few hours at night aswell.

Definately not....not after my mate Billy nearly lost his finger...cos a certain "unaproachable " skipper couldnt order better weather last time we tied up!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: but, I will be hovering near at hand...just in case, no sorry, I mean WHEN.... Snatcher gets a Common.... :D :D :D

I hope theres decent weather been ordered for this one !!!! :sun: :sun:

Theocritis..

There "might" be room on mine for a wee while over the weekend matey...so........ :rolleyes: :rolleyes: you can have first refusal....dont worry about gear tho...got plenty ...:)

I live in hope lol :rolleyes: . As long as I can fish shore or boat I'm nae fussed. Plus my sea legs only manage a mild breeze :D . But keep me in mind mate.

Neal

The Skink

I'm a hardcore Fisherman, I just wish I was a hardcore catcher Too

ray.jpg

I sincerely hope Easter week lives up to expectations. `Cos this thread will look like a damp squib if there are no piccies to post and tales to tell afterwards. Even I`m getting excited, and I hate crowds!! :nono:

But will someone please remember the smoked salmon for the rolls. :rolleyes:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Better watch yourself if WSF catch you speaking about salmon you'll have the baliff at your door lol.

Neal

The Skink

(salmon, thats a bit posh or is LA like all those marina's down south lol.)

I'm a hardcore Fisherman, I just wish I was a hardcore catcher Too

ray.jpg

Better watch yourself if WSF catch you speaking about salmon you'll have the baliff at your door lol.

Neal

The Skink

(salmon, thats a bit posh or is LA like all those marina's down south lol.)

Neal.

Don`t you go upsetting us taffs!! We only eat the stuff. We don`t vote for them to represent us in parliament :oops:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

I live in hope lol :rolleyes: . As long as I can fish shore or boat I'm nae fussed. Plus my sea legs only manage a mild breeze :D . But keep me in mind mate.

Neal

The Skink

Neal, Even if its rough in the sound, you'll get out on the loch... :D

I sincerely hope Easter week lives up to expectations. `Cos this thread will look like a damp squib if there are no piccies to post and tales to tell afterwards. Even I`m getting excited, and I hate crowds!! :nono:

Dinny worry Paul, Trust me ( I'm a painter and decorator) there WILL be pics to post !!!! :thumbs::rolleyes::thumbs:

Now, must dash, got to go polish the boat some more...Micks coming over to help !!! :):)

Edited by Norrie

Theocritis..

Dinny worry Paul, Trust me ( I'm a painter and decorator) there WILL be pics to post !!!! :thumbs::rolleyes::thumbs:

Is there no end to your talents Norrie :rolleyes::clap2::clap2::blink::clap2:

save-our-sharks member

SACN Member

SFSA Member

"Time is never wasted

When your wasted all the time

Nil Desperandum