FTAO Snatcher....

Norrie

Just speaking to Jack in Drummore Snatcher, work has started at the Ship and the aim is to open for Easter. Like Ian said she's trying to make it a bit more up market, I think that means you have to wipe your feet before you go in and don't swear :lol::lol:

Nice to hear from you John :thumbs: Will the Ship still be 24/7 :rolleyes:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, remind me to cut yer lines with the boat, when you are off the pier mate !!!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Touch My Line FEEL My Sinker :rolleyes::blink::clap2::clap2::clap2:

save-our-sharks member

SACN Member

SFSA Member

"Time is never wasted

When your wasted all the time

Nil Desperandum

Touch My Line FEEL My Sinker :rolleyes::blink::clap2::clap2::clap2:

oooooOOOOOoooooo...Feel my sinker eh !!!!! get you !!!!! :D :D :D

Here Lenny, BTW, Forgot all about it, but there will be a shootiong contingent too, for a wee OK Coral thingy later in the day, c/w targets etc .... We will be tooled up with a Diablos catty, with 10mm ball bearings..and a Webley .22...feel yer sinker now mate !!!! :blink::D:blink:

Edited by Norrie

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Here Lenny, BTW, Forgot all about it, but there will be a shootiong contingent too, for a wee OK Coral thingy later in the day, c/w targets etc .... We will be tooled up with a Diablos catty, with 10mm ball bearings..and a Webley .22...feel yer sinker now mate !!!! :blink::D:blink:

I wouldnt worry too much Lenny.. so long as you are standing infront of him when he takes aim yer safe :D

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

I wouldnt worry too much Lenny.. so long as you are standing infront of him when he takes aim yer safe :D

LOL, Actually, I'm a rather good shot... B) ... Still waiting on you hitting something Davy...have heard you TALK about it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . but still waiting !!!!!.. ROFLMAO..... :clap2: :clap2:

Anyway, got to go to work...for the next 5 hours !!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: so, 5am for the call then ??? :rolleyes:

Theocritis..

LOL, Actually, I'm a rather good shot... B) ... Still waiting on you hitting something Davy...have heard you TALK about it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . but still waiting !!!!!.. ROFLMAO..... :clap2: :clap2:

Anyway, got to go to work...for the next 5 hours !!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: so, 5am for the call then ??? :rolleyes:

Will dig out my .22 air rifle then.Never fired it for about 2/3 years,hope it still works!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Sooperb mate..thats you, me ,Davy, and hopefully Jabee, going shooting.....as well as fishing...:):) and drinking.... :rolleyes:

It gets better and better !!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Edited by Norrie

Theocritis..

Idid see him in action onboard the Catchalot with the catty :headhurt::blink:

Will take Neils 177 :thumbs::clap2::rolleyes:

save-our-sharks member

SACN Member

SFSA Member

"Time is never wasted

When your wasted all the time

Nil Desperandum

Sooperb mate..thats you, me ,Davy, and hopefully Jabee, going shooting.....as well as fishing...:):) and drinking.... :rolleyes:

It gets better and better !!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

What the fuuuuuu?????????????????????????

So now I`m going fishing with the marx brothers!!! I`ve seen Norrie in action. In fact I`ve witnessed him hit a flying shitehawk at 50 paces :clap2:

Pity it was a swerve shot with one of his last mint imperials. `cos he was running out of ammo.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!