FTAO Snatcher....

Norrie

Well I am dead jealous boys, I really hope you have a great weekend and i am keeping tabs on all of you reading this thread regularly :D

I promise I will try to get to LA this year, it's a long time since I have seen you all :D it's about time I caught up!

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am dead jealous boys, I really hope you have a great weekend and i am keeping tabs on all of you reading this thread regularly :D

I promise I will try to get to LA this year, it's a long time since I have seen you all :D it's about time I caught up!

In that case I`m saying nout!! But there`s a new roof on the scout hut. Pity no-one is allowed to use it. :headhurt:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Hiya, You are as you well know...welcome any time !!!!! :D :D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

guy,

ian is always quick off the mark, so christine told me :rolleyes::lol:

funnily enough she said the same to me aswell :P:P:oops::oops:

John, Aye it definately is....its only 8 sleeps away mate.... :D :D

BTW, I have been asked to find out how many are camping at LA....I hope they mean living in tents !!!! .... :blink: :blink: , as their will be the poss of a BBQ....but only if there is sufficient numbers !! :D

me, wee tommy an davy will in the bivvy norrie , well when were not in the pub.... fishin i mean FISHIN ! :thumbs::clap2:

Tommy is down too...great stuff, a good lad him....:):)...So, there are enough folks camping to make a BBQ worth while then !!! :):)

:rolleyes: I shall now PM the chef !!! :rolleyes: BTW, Not as famous as some that have been to LA...but famous enough in his own right !!!! :blink:

Theocritis..

Tommy is down too...great stuff, a good lad him....:):)...So, there are enough folks camping to make a BBQ worth while then !!! :):)

:rolleyes: I shall now PM the chef !!! :rolleyes: BTW, Not as famous as some that have been to LA...but famous enough in his own right !!!! :blink:

would that be the chef that bakes his own bread ??

Just a quickie as I have only just got on line after 6 days and have over a 100 emails to respond to.

I had four on Monday to 185 and just one yesterday down the F o L after losing two after half hour fights and another four today to 191 from my favourite bit between the islands

Spike stuffed me yesterday with three to 152 and had another 2 today both tonnish males.

So I am averaging three a day which is par for the course

North Easterly 6-7's tomorrow, so will probably fishing closer to LA

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk

If it is it's the first he's heard about it :mellow:

But could do

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

Nooooooo, Not THAT chef Guy.....ANOTHER chef !!!!! :D :D

Davy and Linda are just away...he came over to see if he could help with my boat electrics, that I had been having probs with...well, if you call clouds of smoke,and melting cables, problems, I suppose it is...:(:( Well, he arrived, I showed him what work I had done...tried all the electrics...nothing working.....aha....shows him a cable I put to "earth"....d'oh....it was live !!!.. :blink: ..5 seconds later...all was well... :clap2: ...Think I will leave electrics alone in future !!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thanks Davy !!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Off to work now...seeya !!! :D

Edited by Norrie

Theocritis..

Nooooooo, Not THAT chef Guy.....ANOTHER chef !!!!! :D :D

Davy and Linda are just away...he came over to see if he could help with my boat electrics, that I had been having probs with...well, if you call clouds of smoke,and melting cables, problems, I suppose it is...:(:( Well, he arrived, I showed him what work I had done...tried all the electrics...nothing working.....aha....shows him a cable I put to "earth"....d'oh....it was live !!!.. :blink: ..5 seconds later...all was well... :clap2: ...Think I will leave electrics alone in future !!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thanks Davy !!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Off to work now...seeya !!! :D

Norrie!!!!

The `live` wire is mean`t to be connected to the fuel intake!! :rolleyes::rolleyes: Then the motor will make more of a roar.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!