FTAO Snatcher....

Norrie

Its gonna be high jinx all around by the sound of it :thumbs: Hey Norrie you left the snoring comp and photography off the activity list :bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuuuuuu?????????????????????????

So now I`m going fishing with the marx brothers!!! I`ve seen Norrie in action. In fact I`ve witnessed him hit a flying shitehawk at 50 paces :clap2:

Pity it was a swerve shot with one of his last mint imperials. `cos he was running out of ammo.

Hi Paul, Hope you are well mate...long time no speak/write/email/pm......Thanks for the back up mate.....I'd forgotten about that one !!!!!! :yeah:

Looking forward to it ??.... :D :D yet another great expedition to LA about to happen !!!!! :sun:B):sun:

Lenny, .177....girls gun that !!!!!! :D :D is Neil coming too...hope so !!! Will be good to see him..... :clap:

John, Cameras go everywhere with me,...might even take the video one too !!!!! B) it will be another LA trip to remember.....not had a bad one yet....

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Lenny[/b], .177....girls gun that !!!!!! :D :D is Neil coming too...hope so !!! Will be good to see him..... :clap:

Yes you are correct Norrie it is a girls gun its Neils :blink::clap2:

He better be there or i'm scuppered :unsure::schmoll:

save-our-sharks member

SACN Member

SFSA Member

"Time is never wasted

When your wasted all the time

Nil Desperandum

Here Guy, Last time we fished together, you were living in the car park, under an old tarpaulin !!!!! did you sneak into the hotel ??

he he , just got a bed in "THE BIG HOOSE" for sat night :clap2::clap2: so norrie you can have yer wee hotel room an jam it :spiteful:

an talk about yer we piddly air guns what about me bringin the 7mm an havin a we plink at you down in innimore bay from the pier :crazy::bones::boxing:

With all of these weapons about what about the local :busted_cop::busted_cop::busted_cop: ,if there is any?????

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

With all of these weapons about what about the local :busted_cop::busted_cop::busted_cop: ,if there is any?????

As long as we "behave" and dont do silly things like Guy has suggested, :rolleyes: :rolleyes: we will be ok mate...I have an inflatable silver balloon on 100 foot of string,( its part of the Lifesaving Gear on the boat) might bring it along too, something else to shoot at !!!! :D :D

My only worry, is room on the wee boat, what with Fishing gear, guns, and cameras......:):)

BTW, Guy, you could try at Inninmore Bay.....does it shoot through rocks and castles ????? good gun if it does....I'm leaving my real guns at home, as I only want to play !!! :):) What are you doing for the Friday and Sunday nights....might let you sleep in the car if you want mate !! :):)

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Bring it on chaps :thumbs:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Wooohooooo !!!!! Having a Nukie Broon the noo John, just minutes in from work !!!!! :):)

I will have an odd pint or two of the stuff,that is all. Space juice thats what the dog(as it is called down here) is!!! Going to have a few tinnies shortly for the toon match - kick off 19.45. Howay the lads.

Will check out my air rifle before Easter Norrie,just to make sure it still works. If I happen to be fishing with Guy off the shore after we come in any of our squad can borrow it. Will check and see how many slugs I have left as well.

Quite an eventful weekend appears to be building up. Luxury!!!!

;):):clap2::thumbs::whistling::fishing::drunk::busted_cop::crazy:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Right I have full permission from the Fishing Patrol officer (the wife ha ha) so consider the invitation taken boys. Bring it on indeed, o and i'll bring a supply of ear plugs for everyone as I am getting some strong snoring vibes eminating from Norrie lol :lol: .

Neal

The Skink

I'm a hardcore Fisherman, I just wish I was a hardcore catcher Too

ray.jpg