FTAO Snatcher....

Norrie

norrie....

can you remember the bottle of you know what for you know who please??

:thumbs:

leaving at 6am tomorrow, going to give loch x a wee shot first :headhurt:

Tight lines then.Leave a few for Norrie and me :rolleyes::rolleyes::thumbs:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tight lines then.Leave a few for Norrie and me :rolleyes::rolleyes::thumbs:

:lol::lol:

you don't know my track record at LA snatcher, davy will probably fill you in on it :(

not my most productive venue :yucky:

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

:lol::lol:

you don't know my track record at LA snatcher, davy will probably fill you in on it :(

not my most productive venue :yucky:

You have only yourself to blame Les. Fancy putting Jonah on the crew list :headhurt:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

I had best bring up a few beers with me then Norrie. Already packed a bottle of red wine for medicinal purposes. Will be waiting in tomorrow night for your call for directions and a starting time.

Its nearly upon us now :thumbs: Will be calling in for the squid tomorrow after my last early shift. Tick,tock,tick,tock :fish::fishing::1a::drunk::sun:

John, You have a PM mate....but, will call about 7 PM ish...on the 5422 phone....We will be travelling along with Jabee and young Shaun (convoy).....so will be taking my time.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: dont want you missing all the sights, and have been practising my "Guide" routine on Davy !!! Honest !!, he thinks its S*** too .... :blink:

I finish at 11am tomorrow ...wooohoooo !!!!!!

Les, I wont forget that stuff for you mate....BTW guys,its not a secret what the bottle is, ;) its a back linament, that my old gran swore by !!!!! :D :D :D Les needs it after Africa!!!!! :sun:

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

just spoke to one of the anglers fishing with ian this week , they,ve had a few skate we all know but he is standing on the pier fishin just now , he is hurting , but not from the fish ..sunburn!! :headhurt::headhurt: at the beginning of april!! what is this weather doing !!..just had a wee look on windguru for my fishin on the boat with ian next week an looks like it will be back to normal ...wind :cry: rain :cold: enough to drive you :crazy::crazy:

just spoke to one of the anglers fishing with ian this week , they,ve had a few skate we all know but he is standing on the pier fishin just now , he is hurting , but not from the fish ..sunburn!! :headhurt::headhurt: at the beginning of april!! what is this weather doing !!..just had a wee look on windguru for my fishin on the boat with ian next week an looks like it will be back to normal ...wind :cry: rain :cold: enough to drive you :crazy::crazy:

Guy, I have been doing the garden all day....and was stripped to the waiste...not a pretty sight I may add...never know it so warm this time of year...mind yer factor 25 blocker mate !!!! :sun:B):sun:

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

G`night to all. See you in LA, I`ll be starting off in a couple of hours. :clap2::clap2::clap2::wheelchair:

Take care mate and we will see you on Friday evening :)

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

You have only yourself to blame Les. Fancy putting Jonah on the crew list :headhurt:

think i'm the jonah paul,

i haven't had a skate on my own boat in about 9 days fishing, plus days with davy :angry:

the only one i've had is a 191lber on jasons old boat :yucky:

big spurs the morn though, watch this space..... :thumbs: :thumbs:

won't need the sunscreen, i'll just be topping up the tan from kenya :clap2:

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

Norrie you have PM.Includes my house tel,my 2 mobiles and my postcode. Talk to you tonight mate :thumbs: A safe yourney to LA everyone :thumbs: Tick tock tick tock :thumbs:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy