scanner camera wizard missing?

Riley

Was feeling quite chuffed that I had reformatted 2 computers successfully for the first time in my life with only losing my daughters IPod library! BUT Now I dont seem to have the scanner camera wizard. it doesnt laod automatically when I plug the camera into the USB and it its on the list on All progs>accessibility! So did it not install when I installed windows (If not why not? It did on the other computer with no problem and i did them both the same way!) and Can i now install it and if so how?!

Thanks guys

Riley

The more people I meet the more I like my dog!

May be best to go to the camera manufacturer's website and look for a driver download.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

May be best to go to the camera manufacturer's website and look for a driver download.

Sorry should have said I can get at the pictures by going to My computer and going into the memory stick, just the wizard makes it quicker and I just wanted to know why it there on the one computer and not the other both XP home!

Riley

Sorry should have said I can get at the pictures by going to My computer and going into the memory stick, just the wizard makes it quicker and I just wanted to know why it there on the one computer and not the other both XP home!
What happens if you click Start, Run, type wiaacmgr.exe into the Run box then click OK?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Was feeling quite chuffed that I had reformatted 2 computers successfully for the first time in my life with only losing my daughters IPod library! BUT Now I dont seem to have the scanner camera wizard. it doesnt laod automatically when I plug the camera into the USB and it its on the list on All progs>accessibility! So did it not install when I installed windows (If not why not? It did on the other computer with no problem and i did them both the same way!) and Can i now install it and if so how?!

Thanks guys

I bet E thanked you for that!! ...... stable doors and all that but you can back up the I Tunes library to a cd/dvd. (File/back up to CD)

Dan

See ya next week!

Edited by Dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

What happens if you click Start, Run, type wiaacmgr.exe into the Run box then click OK?

Hi

What happens is it says the computer cannot detect the camera or scanner, make sure device is turned on etc.

So what does that tell us? :rolleyes:

I bet E thanked you for that!! ...... stable doors and all that but you can back up the I Tunes library to a cd/dvd. (File/back up to CD)

Dan

See ya next week!

Actually I tried that and all it backed was text... explain that?! ... She is talking to me again now!!

Riley

Hi

What happens is it says the computer cannot detect the camera or scanner, make sure device is turned on etc.

So what does that tell us? :rolleyes:

Actually I tried that and all it backed was text... explain that?! ... She is talking to me again now!!

ok try this : start/settings/printers&faxes/ other places. cameras scanners.. imaging tasks. add an imaging device = Scanner And Camera device Wizard.

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Didnt feel quite confident enough to start messing with the registry which seemed like the mostly victim of a registty cleaner I used (dont ask!) BUT today it just vreappeared with its little halo shining like its never been anywhere other than where its supposed to! So the explanation of that is??!! THOUGH ikt still doest appear as on option uder accssories and scanner wizard as it should... still... if it works ... dont medddle with it ?! :blink:

Riley

EXACTLY!!!! Concentrate on the cricket my man!!! How's the green square these days??

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))