I don't believe it!

lyn

Well done Liam :yeah:

Hard luck Lyn :( (Bet you were really proud though :clap3: )

Still trying for my first Boris let alone a double but not putting enough time in.

Phil Davis

We don't own this world - we've only borrowed it from our children.

Hi Lyn,

I can tell deep down you must be proud of Liam, what a great fish.

At the same time though, I am getting concerned myself so can empathise - my lad Jack is getting into his piking, he caught his first one over Xmas at 3.5lb, which is still a bit of a way from my rather little 11lb pb, but still a cause for concern as he fishes the same water and baits as me and my Bro' in law Greg, and we always like to give him a good swim to up the chances of him catching!

Having said that I also feel a bit guilty, as I have had a few goes on his X-Mas spinning rod, and caught a nice perch and 2 pike on it and he's still yet to catch on it, not for want of trying!

Fingers crossed for Jack, and wee done Liam!

Cheers,

Simon

www.myspace.com/boozlebear

Attaboy, Liam!

Great smile too!

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net