Photo Challenge#33 ... Black & White.

MrWiggly

Wow, its great to see so many great photo's entered in the challenge. A had job picking just three I'd say, although Mr Wiggly's was a standout for me (but again its all in the eye of the beholder). Congratulations to all who entered. It's cool to see the challenge picking up again.

HB.

rb_getcreative.gif

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was great fun and got me really thinking about taking pictures rather than just taking photo`s if you know what i mean, im chuffed to to beans at being in the top three, Alone was taken on the banks of the river Usk, all his mates where flying around or eating bread that an old fella had thrown onto the mud and he was erm alone :) the other picture is our local the murrenger, the oldest building in south wales so they say, a great retreat.

i really liked hellbellys Balck and white mates, and westies cat behind bar, but i also really liked the power of tv, a great shot and a real sign of the times.

Smelly nets.

Canon S3 IS

Samsung S500

HOBGOBLIN

mailto:grahamnoone@hotmail.com

您在来信中写道

Must agree with HB, its good to see more entries, more healthy that way. keeps you more on your toes, and long may it stay that way.

If all else fails, follow the intructions.

I thought there were some stunning shots in there - my personal favourite was Ayjay's boat shot - a really well composed, beautiful shot. As Hellbelly said, different photos strike different chords with different people and I took a huge amount of enjoyment looking through all of the entries.

This comp is great fun, I must admit, and to be honest, I'd have stuggled to have picked my favourite three, because. I am very chuffed that my old mog managed to get in there. The lazy get. :thumbs:

I've been going round my garden in circles to see if there's any interesting plants growing.... nada. Sigh.

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

have to agree guys a great turnout of entries for starkness loved mr wiggly's composition

had problems making my shots look true B&W tho'

will need to practice on this more

well done to all who entered

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

Really enjoy the challenges. It does get you out and about and thinking about your photography. Long may it continue :thumbs: As has been said it is in the eye of the beholder. It would be a rather boring world if we all thought along the same old lines!!! :rolleyes:

Oops nearly forgot,congrats to the winner and finalists :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Edited by Snatcher

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy