Request that SACN withdraws from the negotiation table wrt RSA Strategy

glennk

Shame you couldn't make it Glenn, it would have been a real opportunity to put the record straight with DEFRA.

http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/forum/in...opic,275.0.html

Hopefully the anglers of the NE will have turned out to make their presence and concerns known, as they did at the meeting in the SW.

Your belly is lower than a snakes Roskilly, how do you sleep at night. I refer you to the response I gave earlier.

Nigel is already aware of that Leon. For the past 10 years or more I have never missed a club match unless I've been very ill, this is how much fishing means to me. Perhaps if you were as devoted to your sport as I am you would understand that instead of using it to have a cheap dig at me (but then again its a little more acceptable than talking about life threatening illnesses (How low will you stoupe Roskilly ?? Your belly is closer to the floor than a snakes). Fishing is everything to me and a lot of people in our area and no meeting with a load of boffins will ever get in the way of that. Its sad the same isn't true for you.

see:

http://yalasa.proboards107.com/index.cgi?b...read=1172502992

Edited by glennk

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you read about last nights meeting in Scarborough ? Apparently it was another farce.

Apparently only one angler from the NE went to the meeting.

Those officials at the meetings are the people who will be making the decisions that will affect our sport in the years to come.

Not only formulating policies that will decide the number and quality of fish available to anglers, but what regulations and impositions will be placed on angling.

And that will affect whether there will be anglers fishing matches in future, and how many will bother.

Someone needs to talk to them.

One small voice at the meeting to talk for the anglers of the NE.

If only there had been more to make that voice louder.

If only there had been many more to make it deafening.

(Even if those at the meeting weren't from the 'top draw', they will be carrying a message back to DEFRA in London)

I guess that we will have to wait to see now, what the future of angling in the NE is likely to be.

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust