Where to Camp and Fish

e-fisherman

Hi

I am based in Poole and am looking for some good places to go fishing and camping?

Doesn't have to be local to Poole more interested in the quality of the place, good fish and nice place to camp. Looking at going this weekend for an entire days fishing tomorrow, stay over and then fish all day sunday!

Any help would be great!

J

give me a destination and i'l look in the camping sites book ,i could take sometime writing them all out :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

america?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

What about Sherwood Forest Holiday Park, I went there a few years ago with a few members of my old fishing club.

On the site is the Sherwood Forest Fishery which is in easy walking distance from all areas of the park. There is 5 lakes in all. We fished the open on the big lake which is run on the weekends, we asked around and the warden was happy to give us advise on what to use. Tho they werent very happy that we took top 3 and i won the junior section ahead of the locals :lol:

We plesured fished for 2 days hopping aroun the other 4 pools. Caught well on them all really, had some nice carp.

And there is also a small river going through the park called the river Maun i think, well it was free fishing anyroad. I did some trotting on there wth light gear and caught some nice little chub, roach, rudd and perch.

84854438.png