New to Forum!

Medway Jon

Hi there,

I'm new to this forum and just thought I'd say hi.

I can't wait for the summer fishing to start, looking forward to more sole and mullet where I hail from, hopefully last year can be bettered as it wasn't great.

Jon.

Hi Jon

Welcome to AN there are a few few of us on from the Medway area and from the Medway Mullet Group.

Tony

Edited by Tony U

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Hi,

My best mullet was a shade under 3lb 6oz, It was taken from on the Medway City Estate opposite the Lloyds building.

I find the fishing over there is great in the summer. I had a bass nudging 8lb over there last year along with a sole that was 3lb 1oz.

Nice to see that the vessels fishing the medway aren't taking everything.

I didn't know that there was a Medway Mullet Club, quite ignorant of me really considering thats where I live!

yes there is mate.

the main people for the medway mullet is Leon Roskilly and Andrew Boyd who run the medway mullet club.

theres no fee to join or anything. just a social club for people whom mullet fish.

we meet at the ship and trades pub on the 1st thursday of every month if you want to come along (we don't just talk about mulelt though).

i fish very often in the warmer months on sun pier after the mullet where there are some monster fish to be had.

at the end of last season i had 1 of 7lb 2oz of sun pier so will hoping to beat that again this year.

Matt

Hia's All

I have tried Sun Pier a couple of times without success unfortunately. Not due to the fishing itself, rather outside factors were to blame. The 1st time I was seiged upon by swans and on the second a group of yobs were seriously misbehaving.

A shame as I've heard that there are monsters to be had.

Will definately have to try again this year.

Welcome Jon :thumbs::thumbs:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Hello Jon.

Here`s a trade secret just for yourself.

The best bait for mullet is?

Hand grenades!!!!!! :black_eye:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!