11/03/07 East Portlemouth / Salcombe Estuary Fishing Report

yakerbass

Well done lads,nice size wrasse.

Cooked breakfast and brought a change of clothes!!I'm impressed.

I've fished a few times out of Salcombe and know the landing can be a bit hairy.I chickened out once when I was on my own and paddled back to whitestrands? carpark and got a lift back to the car. Should be a bit quieter this weekend after this nice spell of weather,might venture out there myself and hopefully see if there are any plaice about

cheers Jon.

"Some times the earth appears stale,flat and tedious, when lifes petty restrictions strangles the spirit and when a crowd of fellow mortals affects one as a collection of hopeless and soulless oafs,then all that is left to you is to take to the sea"

Hi all

just wanted to thanks to all that came out that day,i really enjoyed the day.although not many fish it was another chance to test the ability of the yaks and i must say they do cope well with a little bit of swell.

yakerbass again taking some really good pictures with his camera and making my yak look as clean as the others.(its amazing what you can do with the new photoshop)lol.

seriously we had a good laugh all day and i cant wait for the next trip.

chinny